All reviews la quinta hotel smells great location great room refrigerator and microwave breakfast area great place to stay indoor pool complimentary breakfast comfortable bed within walking distance easy access would stay here again brand elite lq dallas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great place to stay. I realized Garland is more like Dallas than a nicer city far from Dallas, but this was in a nice location. Within walking distance from a few restaurants.

The room was very nice and the hotel was modern and updated. The breakfast was really good and they get a 5 for having Texas shaped waffles.

2  Thank themarriedtravelers
GeneralM292, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Northeast-Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I am super excited you enjoyed our hotel and our Texas shape waffles.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just off the 635 beltway with easy access, located in small commercial area with several chain and local restaurants, hotel is very clean with excellent staff, no hair dryers in several rooms(per staff) but found one...breakfast is much better than most in very nice open area, rooms very comfortable and clean...6 miles from arboretum but straight access since no hotels any closer

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We want to thank you for taking the time on letting us know about your stay! First let me be the first one to apologize for the issue with the hair dryer. I am glad one of my team members was able to help you with one. I have shared this issue with the proper staff for corrective actions. I am super excited you enjoyed our hotel and the surrounding areas up to including the lovely Arboretum. On behalf of my entire team and I, we thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you soon next time you are in the Dallas/Garland area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were too many dogs in the hotel and the staff doesn't know how to group them in a particular area so that guests travelling w/o pets are comfortable here. Lots of children on the weekend. The staff are great, especially front desk and housekeeping

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Easy to get to, right off of a major highway. Surrounded by restaurants within walking distance. I was pleased with the size of the room and there was plenty of space to get a little work done in the AM from the room without feeling cluttered.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM292, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Northeast-Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay ! I am super excited you found our hotel and surrounding areas to your satisfaction. On behalf of my entire team and I, we want to thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate the 5 star rating. We look forward seeing you again next time you are in the Dallas/Garland area.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

This La Quinta was located well for my needs, and it helped to raise my expectation of La Quinta as a brand. This facility is fresh and new. That said, there were already needs in my room which needed to be addressed--nothing which would prevent me from staying there again, but enough to make me wonder how well this facility will hold up over time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM292, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Northeast-Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

On behalf of myself and my entire team , we thank you for taking time on letting us know about your stay! I am sorry to hear that we did not earn a 5 star rating from you. I have read your comments and have share them with my team. I would personally like to invite you to come back and give us another chance next time you are here in Garland.