“Great Mexican breakfast off the beaten path”
Review of Nopalera Grill

Nopalera Grill
Ranked #109 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend and it was so good. The place is a bit of a hole in the wall but Nopalera Grill is clean and the food is plentiful. I had the "mixed plate" breakfast, which included the chorizo and egg, plus potato and egg plus refried beans and a tortilla. The chorizo was not greasy at all and the eggs were cooked through. The potatoes were light and good and the beans were the best I've had in a while.

Parking isn't great (you can park along Broadway or along 50th Street) but prices and service are outstanding.

1  Thank Arlington-Driver

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and reasonably priced. It is a family favorite ! I live in Tulsa,Ok and visit family here on the island. Nopalera is always on my list of places to eat. The chicken echiladas are fantastic. But their beans are my favorite.

1  Thank 915leahf
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The breakfast are fresh and very tasty. The service us even better than the food. Thanks Stella for making my day.

1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We were originally planning on eating brunch next door to this place on Sunday.. however they were closed. So glad that was the case! Decided to go ahead and give this place a try. Menudo was wonderful! Burritos are HUGE, Carne guiso was the best!!! Will for sure be back. Wait staff very friendly!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Food was good, it was too hot in there for me. Didn't seem to have central air. Very attentive wait staff.

1  Thank Izzabella123