The room was clean and had a view of the Gulf and WalMart across the street. The stay was typical for a Hampton Inn. All the regular amenities. The A/C did not perform as one would expect. The room was always damp and by morning everything we had out was damp, including the carpet. Now , this could have been because of the close proximity to the Gulf or the high humidity theat night. Whatever the reason, it made for an uncomfortable night's sleep. And for $209 per night, this was the most expensive Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. Certainly not worth that price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston