“Best Shrimp on the Island”
Review of Cajun Greek

Cajun Greek
Ranked #20 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Our mouth-watering seafood comes fresh from the Gulf and is seasoned w/ Cajun flair & served w/ your Greek favorites. Galveston Local's Favorite!
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is my families favorite place to eat while in Galveston. The seafood is always fresh and the servers are pleasant.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Best crawfish in Galveston and the best fresh oysters in Galveston. Don't pass on the boudin balls they are scrumptious!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I found Heaven.
It was in a bowl of crab bisque at this restaurant.
Great service by Dominic!
Clean, authentic, fair cost, simple not snooty dining..

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This restaurant was recommended to me by a local. He's right! From the time I walked in the staff made me feel right at home. I just had a crab cake & salad, but it was great! I'll definitely be back next time in Galveston.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal!! Well worth the money!! We will definitely be back! Great atmosphere, fantastic service.