“The 2nd Best Mexican Breakfast in Town!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great Mexican food and top notch service
Description: Great Mexican food and top notch service
Reviewed 14 December 2012

By Far, El Jardin's Homemade Flour Tortillas are the best in Town! These puppies are too hot to handle when served! The Atmosphere is very family and very family friendly! When you say I want a large orange juice You get a LARGE ORANGE JUICE complete with pulp! I highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, I am still leaving the jury out on lunch since my one and only visit for lunch experience was way average and thus the rating above!

Date of visit: December 2012

Fluffy generous tortillas
Enjoyed the local conversations

1  Thank ShAronmarie3311
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Don't bring a date here expecting to impress her. This is down home yummy mexican food where the locals eat. Just about any other Mexican restaurant on the Island is fancier, but few are better. This is a great breakfast place - it's like a scene out of a movie. Rich in color and people, sometime a little noisy, always excellent. I love this joint.

Date of visit: May 2012
1  Thank EnMotion
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Wanted to be able to walk to some good Mexican food, since we had already paid for parking on the Strand and El Jardin was recommended. We were not disappointed in the food, the Carne Guisada was really good, and the salsa although a bit thin had a wonderful taste. My only complaint was that the kitchen closed at 2pm and we felt a bit rushed. I am unsure if they have a dinner service here or not.

Date of visit: April 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We eat breakfast here about once a month. Food and service is good but I do not think I would call either excellent.

Date of visit: March 2012