All reviewsacross the streetfront deskindoor poolchoice hotelscovered parkingwafflesbed and pillowsroom was largewould stay here againonly stayed one nightcheck in was easybalcony viewsea wallfishing pierseawall blvdcruise portpre cruise
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Our ladies golf group, 18 of us, had a great time at Galveston and we stayed here for two nights. Matt and Lori did a wonderful job making everything so easy for check in. We gathered in the common area both evenings and it was very comfortable and clean. The rates were good the location was perfect for all our activities. Great place! Here is four of us with Matt at check out.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karla S
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I recently had a three night stay at the Comfort inn, on sea world blvd Galveston. It was a nice experience; the room was spacious and comfortable. The advantages of Comfort inn room style vs standard hotel room is that there are more amenities in the room such as microwave. You can warm your home cooked meal and refrigerate the remnant if you so desire. You don't usually find microwaves in 5 star hotels.
They also allowed me to stay in the room past check out time without additional charges while waiting for my wife to finish her business in town.!overall a pleasant experience.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank onisegun
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Pros: hotel is right across the street from the sea wall. Plenty of covered parking. Quiet balconies. All the typical hotel amenities.

Cons: There was a dead roach in our room. Sea Wall Blvd can get pretty busy, so you may have to walk down the street to a traffic light in order to cross. The beach in that part of Galveston is rocky and there are remnants of industrial piping and equipment around. The heated pool and the hot tub were the same temp (cool). I had trouble breathing the first night, and discovered the next morning that there was mold growing all over the window a/c vent. There was also noticeable red mold/filth on the shower head and commode. The walls don't block out sound at all. We could hear everything the family in the suite adjacent to ours was doing, and I'm sure vice-versa. Long lines at the breakfast buffet and there weren't enough tables to sit down.

Comments: We complained and the staff were kind enough to discount our stay. For this reason I give a 3 rating and don't include photos.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2015

We stayed at this hotel as we needed somewhere to stay for one night before our cruise on Sunday. The room was clean and there was plenty of space for the 4 of us. Front desk was polite and checked us in without any issues at all. They allow you to park your car there for the duration of the cruise, they do not have a shuttle service but a taxi was only $12.50 for us to the terminal. I would stay here again the location is great it is across the road from the pleasure pier, and just steps from a Dominos pizza. side note we looked at loads of places to stay and some other shuttle to the port but charge as much as $15 a person! if you can park your car for free for 7 days and just pay for a cab ride it makes sense. Someone complained about elevators being slow they were a bit, but the hotel was clean friendly and in a good location. Nice place.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Limeyosu
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I just wanted to thank Lauren and Matt for their outstanding customer service. They both went above and beyond and made our stay with our family a lot more comfortable. I appreciate both of them and they are an asset to the hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family