All reviews moody gardens putt putt free mini golf continental breakfast covered parking yogurt walking distance leave your car small fridge rooms are large cruise terminal family vacation beds were comfortable coffee maker upon check spring break seawall blvd
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I can't say enough about the staff. Brittany and Mia worked for an hour trying to straighten out my reservation that between myself and Expedia got totally messed up. The room was very nice and clean, only thing lacking was a bath tub. Will definitely stay here again, book directly with the hotel though!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
INNWPGM, General Manager at Inn at the Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Galveston Island for the Mardi Gras celebrations. I am pleased to here that Brittney and Mia took such good care of you and made your trip a memorable one. I will definitely pass on your kinds words to them as well as to the rest of the staff. We do have rooms in the main building that have a tub and in the future if you would like a tub the staff would be happy to accommodate your request. We are looking forward to your next visit to Galveston Island.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my 7 y/o son stayed there while visiting Moody Gardens. We were put in a second story room, and did not find out there was no elevator until we tried to find one. Hauling everything upstairs for someone with back problems is a big pain. The rooms were ok...clean but not fancy. The fire alarm beeped all night. My son did enjoy the put put course, and it is very close to Moody Gardens. In my opinion it is overpriced for what it is. Everything else we have stayed at in Galveston for the same price range has been much nicer.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
INNWPGM, Guest Relations Manager at Inn at the Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Ms. Nicholette, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I appologise that you had dificulties getting to your room. We do have rooms that have elevator access and on the first floor that could have been requested if there were dificulties climbing the stairs. The Deluxe queen rooms are all in the tower building or on the first floor of the main building. where as the standard doubles, our least expensive rooms, are all located on the second floor no elevator access. We hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to galveston.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay. Clean rooms, friendly staff. We stay here when we cruise. They watch our vehicles. Great thing is they shuttle to and from the port. Oh, the shuttle. We have used I believe every driver and they are super polite, kind, and full of information and smiles.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
INNWPGM, Guest Relations Manager at Inn at the Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the shuttle service provided and the drivers. We will relay your kind words to them. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next cruising excursion.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

I booked a room at this hotel for a night because I was doing a 5k the next day and most other places were sold out. The room was a little outdated, but overall it was clean and nice. I had no issues with the TV (like other reviewers) and the included breakfast is an awesome buffet at the restaurant on the premises (PS: It was very delicious and the staff there were so polite).

My only complaint was that although it had a free mini-golf on the property, the course has been severely neglected and overrun by ants, bees, and dying palm trees. Not so fun...

I will probably stay here again in the future to visit Moody Gardens (which is in walking distance).

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
INNWPGM, Manager at Inn at the Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us, your comments have been shared with the appropiate personnel to address some of the concerns you had mentioned. We appreciate your input and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Galveston Island.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Great place to stay in Galveston, right next to Moody Gardens and the water park which makes it convenient. Specially for the price. Décor is a bit dated but overall it's nice and since we spent most of our days out and about I guess it didn't matter that much. again great little hotel for the price and location near the attractions we visited.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and commenting on your visit. We look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next trip to Galveston Island.