2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$175
eDreamsUS$175
Trip.comUS$194
1,063 results
All reviews continental breakfast great view of the harbor front desk cruise terminal walking distance oil rig tall ship dolphin tour nearby restaurants room was large leave your car sister hotel yogurt historic district ceiling fan pre cruise parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

We have been coming to Harbor Hotel & Marina at Pier 21 about 8yrs now and I can honestly say the service is awesome. The rooms are quite and clean. I highly recommend this place to those who like a quite room with nice views. Also you are in walking distance of the strand so you can park your vehicle and not pay parking meter fees..Shout out to Dee and her beautiful smile and her sparkling personality.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Galvez, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear 860juilem, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Harbor House! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that you come here quite a bit and enjoy the location and service. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

The staff are friendly and it’s always clean and comfortable. This is our go to hotel every time we go to Galveston. Harbor view is beautiful and the restaurants that are close are all amazing in food quality and taste. It’s close to the Strand with lots to do. Best place off the Seawall in our opinion.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Galvez, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear rkdoiron, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Harbor House! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that Harbor House is your go to hotel in Galveston. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

We absolutely loved our stay at the Harbor House! Dee and Jessica at the front desk were super friendly and when I needed more coffee and water and of course I lost my room key, they were happy to provide us with more. They were even welcoming to my pup. They always asked us how our day was and what else they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. Hospitality is hard to find these days and much appreciated. The hotel was very clean, sanitizer was readily available, and it was very quiet and peaceful. There were tons of restaurants and shops in walking distance. I’d be happy to stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Galvez, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear SaltyNsandy, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Harbor House! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that you found Jessica and Dee to be super friendly and helpful. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2020

We visit Galveston several times a year and usually stay on the seawall side of the island. Decided to stay on the harbor this time. We will be doing it again! Our room at the Harbor House was clean and spacious and had a great and interesting view of the harbor -- not only of the working ships on the water but also dolphins!! And the location can't be beat. You can walk to great restaurants, shops and galleries. The staff was wonderful and Ms. Dee was a hoot! She made our visit so much fun and made sure we were well taken care of.

1  Thank lisam349

Dear Lisam349, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Harbor House! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased had a great stay and will be coming again! Thank you for mentioning Dee, we are so lucky to have her on our steam. I will share your comments with our staff, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

We had wonderful views of the harbor, were right next door to three of the best restaurants in the area, and could walk down the street to the Strand and to the Elissa in just a few minutes. The staff (thank you, Ms. Dee) was so helpful and friendly. And the accomodations were clean and spacious.

Room tip: We enjoyed the harbor view.
Date of stay: December 2020
Hotel Galvez, Guest Services / Front Office at Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear 872diannej, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Harbor House! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the wonderful views of the harbor. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future.