“Good for vegetarians ...”
Review of Big Easy Cajun

Big Easy Cajun
Ranked #234 of 514 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Big Easy Cajun is a good place for a vegetarian to get lunch.
I like to get their Cajun beans over white rice with a couple side veggies. And ... covered with their hot sauce. Good stuff !

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This management team should be fired ASAP! Horrible customer service. No comprehension of the customer details, or the meaning of a PAYING customer. Will never visit this place again! DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY at this Stonebriar Mall location. #yuck

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Was really hungry and was on my way to Panda Express and there was a young lady distributing samples of the Bourbon Chicken. I decided to try it and purchase a plate. The only reason I gave them a 4 is because the sample was much better than the plate. Chicken needed to be marinated a little more. Overall good and I really enjoyed the vegetables/ side options which you can't get at Panda Express. (Green Beans, Cabbage, Corn, Yams and there were a few more.

Check it out!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I could not figure out what to eat for lunch while on a shopping excursion at Stonebriar mall. Then I was approached by a very nice person offering samples of bourbon chicken, it was quite yummy. The chicken had a great flavor, I sampled the honey chicken and was sold on getting the rice bowl. I had steamed rice but you can also get the fried rice. The prices are good and the chicken is really good. I got a side of corn which was sweet and yummy.

1  Thank tenisheat2016
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I tried Big Easy Cajun because an employee was offering free samples of Bourbon chicken. It tasted so good I decided to get a meal. I ordered the Bourbon chicken meal with fried rice, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. I am still in disbelief over the amount of food that I was given. The food was fresh and great tasting. If you are wanting large portions with a great taste this is your place!

1  Thank GoTravel18