“It's okay...”

Sarku Japan
Ranked #349 of 514 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 August 2017

While we were in the area, stopped here to grab lunch.
Tried their chicken teriyaki bento box and it was not bad, actually.
The teriyaki sauce was actually good, and the chicken meat was tender too.
With salad included and a few california rolls in the box, it was a good meal.
Even asked to change my steamed rice to fried rice too.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Bad service from Cashier to cook. The chicken was OK, but the sauce was more salty then sweet. Was not enough to keep me from getting hungry while shopping. For the price it was not worth it, compared to the other places next to it. Fried rice costs extra.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

On my first day in Frisco I wander around in the Stonebriar center as it was close to the hotel where I was staying. I needed to eat so found the food court quite fast, when asking about number of pieces in the different dishes i.e.rolls etc., the cashier didn't want to understand my questions she just looked like are you stupid or? and when I gave up asking as she didn't understand I ordered a Bento box, it required me to point at the picture for her to understand what I meant. When I got the bento box the food was ok but nothing special and it was the food that raise the rate to two, if I would rate the cashier I would set zero.

1  Thank IcelandTourer
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to try the Teriyaki Chicken dish for a quick lunch from Sarku amongst a choice of some dozen fast food stores in the Food Court T Briarwood Mall. The area was quite open, the tables while nearly all taken up appeared clean and well maintained.
We actually had to wait about 5 minutes in a queue of about 8 people, but the cooking and service was also very fast.
The quality and taste of the chicken, vegetables and fried rice were very good. The servings were much too large. All three of us could not eat more than 60% of the dish as it was lunchtime. The price was so reasonable also.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here twice. Teriyaki chicken with vegetables and fried rice was really delicious. Everything was seasoned well and portions are huge. I always have extra for the next day.

1  Thank E N

Been to Sarku Japan? Share your experiences!