“The Chinese Kitchen at Stonebriar Centre”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #240 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

It's a restaurant in the Food Mall of Stonebriar Centre, offering the best American Chinese Cuisine. Like Gaint Panda from China, the chain service was told to be founded by a Chinese Couple. We had noodles and fried rice with sizzling entrees, Beijing Beef, Orange Chicken, Honey Walnut Shrimp and Sweet Fire Chicken. Fantastic food and we loved it !

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Not as tasty as other Panda Expresses. There was no peas in the fried rice. Kung Pao chicken was just barley OK.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

After a morning shopping we went to the food court, I chose Panda Express and thotouly enjoyed my meal , I had Orange Chicken, and Beef and blackbean sauce with noodles , Goodvalue for money

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This location is the best location we have ever eaten at. It must be the Asian owners of this location. They take great pride in their food. Maybe they add their own little secrets to the menu. Definitely a must try if you like Panda already.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

You can tell that the owner's of this location take their food seriously. This location has the best tasting meals I have ever had at a Panda Express. It is an Asian couple that owns this location. I wonder if they add their own little twist to the recipes. Whatever it is, it is good. I would definitely suggest this location.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!