“Delicious Aisian Food”

Panda Express
Ranked #239 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2016

After a morning shopping we went to the food court, I chose Panda Express and thotouly enjoyed my meal , I had Orange Chicken, and Beef and blackbean sauce with noodles , Goodvalue for money

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This location is the best location we have ever eaten at. It must be the Asian owners of this location. They take great pride in their food. Maybe they add their own little secrets to the menu. Definitely a must try if you like Panda already.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

You can tell that the owner's of this location take their food seriously. This location has the best tasting meals I have ever had at a Panda Express. It is an Asian couple that owns this location. I wonder if they add their own little twist to the recipes. Whatever it is, it is good. I would definitely suggest this location.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food is okay, decent sized portions. A three item entree is enough for two people. A little overpriced in my opinion. I would prefer a real restaurant for that price class

Reviewed 27 February 2014

My son is a very picky eater. He loves Panda Express. He's not a fan of rice in any form but absolutely loves their noodles (Chow Mein). Their orange chicken or sesamie chicken are his favorites. I will even stop by there and get him a kids meal which is only $5.00, costs less than McDonalds and is so much better. Here I also enjoy eating as their Kung Pao chicken and Beijing Beef are excellent! My wife is the one who got us started with Panda Express so pretty much the whole family likes it. In our family, that alone is a true miracle.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!