“Decent Chinese fast food”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #240 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food is okay, decent sized portions. A three item entree is enough for two people. A little overpriced in my opinion. I would prefer a real restaurant for that price class

Reviewed 27 February 2014

My son is a very picky eater. He loves Panda Express. He's not a fan of rice in any form but absolutely loves their noodles (Chow Mein). Their orange chicken or sesamie chicken are his favorites. I will even stop by there and get him a kids meal which is only $5.00, costs less than McDonalds and is so much better. Here I also enjoy eating as their Kung Pao chicken and Beijing Beef are excellent! My wife is the one who got us started with Panda Express so pretty much the whole family likes it. In our family, that alone is a true miracle.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was offered a sample to try Panda Express. However I have eaten at many Panda Express throughput the year and have knowledge about he food. This is definitely a very fast food location as they like to get customers in and out as quickly as possible. The food is just about the same here as any other Panda Express except I don’t think you get much in the way of personal service. It throw the food on the plate and keep the line moving. I prefer a more calmer place to eat my meal that a food court with hundreds of kids running around or crying. Sorry--I know I was a kid once.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Whenever I've visited a Panda Express before, I've usually had 2 entrees and a side, which is far too much food!
At this location you can have 1 entree and one side in a bowl for 5.79. It's still a good size portion, perfect for lunch. I mixed the chow mein noodles with the honey sesame chicken, which was very enjoyable. Good size pieces of chicken. Lightly battered but not greasy. The noodles were very tasty, mixed with onions and some other vegetables.
No more wasted food for me. I'll always have this size portion at a Panda Express location now!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I go with the orange chicken with fried rice and it usally hits the spot. Sometimes the chicken can be a bit dry and the rice can be sticky, but most of the time, it tastes pretty good for fast food. Free refills of Pepsi is a nice touch,. Service is friendly and the cost is reasonable.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!