“Enjoyed the honey sesame chicken”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #243 of 536 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Whenever I've visited a Panda Express before, I've usually had 2 entrees and a side, which is far too much food!
At this location you can have 1 entree and one side in a bowl for 5.79. It's still a good size portion, perfect for lunch. I mixed the chow mein noodles with the honey sesame chicken, which was very enjoyable. Good size pieces of chicken. Lightly battered but not greasy. The noodles were very tasty, mixed with onions and some other vegetables.
No more wasted food for me. I'll always have this size portion at a Panda Express location now!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I go with the orange chicken with fried rice and it usally hits the spot. Sometimes the chicken can be a bit dry and the rice can be sticky, but most of the time, it tastes pretty good for fast food. Free refills of Pepsi is a nice touch,. Service is friendly and the cost is reasonable.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!