“Sandwich Paradise”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #47 of 526 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Visiting Dallas we wanted a different style and cuisine then what we find in the Northwest.

Jason's Deli was recommended and it exceeded our expectations. Menu was abundantly big and covered seemingly endless options of soups, sandwiches, burgers, salads and other vegetarian items, pastas, clubs, paninis and wraps... top it all with free (FREE!) ice cream - because, as Jason's state, "everybody deserves dessert!

The restaurant was clean and fully lighted with smiling, efficient wait staff.Placing an order at the counter was experience itself. What kind of bread? What kind of cheese? What kind of dressing? Would you like it toasted? By the time your simple sandwich order is finished, you have a feeling of gourmet meal being custom-made just for you - and you will not be wrong.

My companion and I took advantage of Manager's Half Sandwich Special and added a cup of soup to that. I had the Hot Corned Beef Sandwich with Chilli, and my companion had the Reuben the Great with Spicy Seafood Gumbo.

My was huge with a sandwich I had to nibble on as I couldn't begin to get it in my mouth. So very tasty.
The Chili was ok, not bad, not good, just ok.

Her Reuben was very juicy and fragrant, toasted rye with generous serving of pastrami and sauerkraut, drenched in dressing - absolutely delicious! Gumbo was thick, hot and eye-opening spicy - she said she would have it for lunch, dinner and midnight snack every day.

Jason's Deli definitely is a place to keep in mind while looking for meal or catering options in DALLAS area

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Everyone was pleased with my lunch choice. I highly suggest the 1/2 sandwich and one-time salad bar combo. Also, black currant tea is delicious! All that plus free ice cream for under $12- it's the best

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Very fresh salad elements. Plenty of choices of vegetables. I normally get the manager half sandwich special along with side salad. I take the sandwich and fruit cup home for a 2nd meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Took my SIster here, She's from Chicago and this pass Saturday we were greated by a very handsome tall black man at the register. We were both impressed immediately. He was very professional, patient and helpful with the menu. Everyone seemed to have a team attitude of helpfulness. (My Sister and I are seasoned senior citizens). Even though he told us to be sure to have some ice cream before we left ,,,we didn't. We both got ruben sandwiches and just water with lemons, oh yes and the salad bar (yum, yum,,all we got were those delicious little ginger muffins) We were too full of the food we had ordered. It was soo much we had the left overs for lunch the next day and dinner. The store was clean and staff kind. Hopefully we will return when she comes back into town.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Today, the salad bar just was not up to par. However, it was only a few items. We will be back. Friendly cashier and helpful staff.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!