“Good Food, Good Service and very good Brisket tacos”

Salsa TexMex Frisco
Ranked #24 of 536 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We went there for dinner on a Monday night. The tables were less than thirty percent occupied but the hostess was overwhelmed with four people in front of her. Two parties of two people. We were finally seated and ordered. The menu has a good variety of choices and prices are reasonable. The waiter immediately brought chips, salsa and a bean dip which was good. The chips are on the thicker side but still warm. My wife ordered the Mario Tex Mex plate which she liked and I ordered the Brisket taco plate which was excellent. It came with sliced avocado, lettuce tomatoe slices, rice and charros beans. The beans were a little salty. I would without hesitation order this again and strongly recommend. The service was good and the waiter later told us it was his second day.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great service, great prices, happy hour is the BEST, frozen margaritas are awesome, food is good. Our go to place for Friday evening away from the teenagers!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

With so many different dishes, it was hard to make a choice. Every time we visit this restaurant, they have never disappoint!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Tex Mex food at its best. Enchiladas and fajita salad are great. Chips and salsa are served with a creamy bean dip. Ambience is nice but the food makes it worth while. We usually go a couple of times a month. Periodically you can get 15% off coupons. Lunch menu is priced right.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Probably best chilie relleno I've ever eaten. (I've had many!)
We enjoyed the bean dip with the salsa.
Guacamole unusually good. Ingredients fresh.
Very good professional service with a smile.
There is an outdoor seating area with a nice fan for breeze. But I admit I was turned off by a black bird standing on one of the tables - love birds but not where I eat.

Date of visit: September 2017