“Only if you've never tried Fogo or Tejas de Brazil”
Review of Mastergrill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Master Grill was always a distant third to Fogo and Tejas de Brazil but the new management (which even the waiters were complaining about tonight when we went) seems determined to run it right into the ground. Prices are up, quality and service are down. Won't be going back - the extra 20 minutes to get to one of their competators is well worth it....

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Mastergrill is comparable to a traditional churrascaria in Brazil/Argentina. This is my first to visit in the States, but I was glad to have farofa and chimichurri available. The house meat was my favorite meat. My other favorites: fried bananas and grilled pineapple. The restaurant was not busy (likely due to the holiday weekend), so we had great service). Overall, I would consider going again, but I will also continue to look for another location as well.

Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I love to indulge in a Brazilian steakhouse experience on rare occasions. After moving to the Frisci area we were excited to find one so close to home. When we finally got the chance to eat at the establishment we were very underwhelmed by the selection and quality of meat. We found most of the options to be dry and overseasoned. Also, finding a strand of human hair was not a welcoming site.
I will give just due to the attentive servers and the 'deal'...but you def get what you pay for...poor quality and selection of meats.

1  Thank Ltpbishop
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We have a number of churrascarias in DFW. Mastergrill is great because it has great quality food without being quite as expensive as Texas de' Brazil or Fogo. They have a few less meats than the others but for me I can only eat so many before I am bursting at the seams anyway. I love the quality at Mastergrill. The salad bar is smaller than the others but let's face it, I'm not going to a churrascaria for a freaking salad.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I love to take lunch here
the service and the meats are escellent!