“The picana is the best!!!!!”
Review of Mastergrill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I love to take lunch here
the service and the meats are escellent!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

THANK YOU FOR SAVING VALENTINE'S.
My husband and I had a reservation at a different Brazilian grill for Valentine's evening. Long story short, reservations meant nothing at that restaurant.
Master Grill stepped in and saved our evening!
We have eaten at this chain before, but not this location. We have never been disappointed. The food is always exceptional. The service is attentive without hovering. Any complaint is handled professionally and results in an improved dining experience.
There are not enough words to express all this restaurant has to offer.
Atmosphere - elegant A+
Service - AMAZING - is there better than A+ ?
Food - flavorful with variety A+
Location - they are popping up everywhere - but if you aren't near one - DRIVE it is so worth it!
Cleanliness - A+
If you are hungry - go see them, now.
Enough said.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Decided to go during the holidays, had some family in from out of town. I have never gone to this restaurant and not had amazing service and food. I will continue to be a loyal customer. I choose Mastergrill over the rest.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Short review: not as good as Texas de Brazil and some others but not tremendously. Worth saving money and the fifteen minute drive to be able to stay in Frisco... Not in Frisco??? Then go to one of the bigger names, it will better, more expensive and a whole lot busier!

Reviewed 31 August 2011

I've been to a couple different brazilian steak house. Very expensive but delicious! To expensive for us! So I have found this place and it was half the price! Salad bar is good but most importantly the meat is very good. It seemed like weekends or busier time is when it taste best but. All u can eat steak for around $25 compared to the $50-60 at other places!? And it's close by? I'm there!

1  Thank Luke01jh