“Holiday eats”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Decided to go during the holidays, had some family in from out of town. I have never gone to this restaurant and not had amazing service and food. I will continue to be a loyal customer. I choose Mastergrill over the rest.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Short review: not as good as Texas de Brazil and some others but not tremendously. Worth saving money and the fifteen minute drive to be able to stay in Frisco... Not in Frisco??? Then go to one of the bigger names, it will better, more expensive and a whole lot busier!

Reviewed 9 September 2011

My wife and I have eaten at other Brazilian steakhouses in Dallas and Tulsa, but for the money, this was the best! We ate at lunch and it was delicious and about half the price of most eateries of this ilk. You have a little token, one side green, the other red. Flip it on green and they bring meats by until you flip it to red. We enjoyed several different cuts of beef, lamb, sausages, bacon wrapped meats, and some delicious grilled pineapple. The salad bar had a wide assortment, including shards of parmesan cheese and large olives. Give this restaurant a try, it's very good!

1  Thank soonerservant
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I've been to a couple different brazilian steak house. Very expensive but delicious! To expensive for us! So I have found this place and it was half the price! Salad bar is good but most importantly the meat is very good. It seemed like weekends or busier time is when it taste best but. All u can eat steak for around $25 compared to the $50-60 at other places!? And it's close by? I'm there!

1  Thank Luke01jh
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I took my wife and cousin for the first time to a Brazilian Resturant, and they were thrilled. I told them go hungry, and you will amazed how much food comes out. Both were delighted, and are now talking about coming back for round two. We enjoyed it, service was great, food was great and we will be back.