“Stay in Frisco instead of driving to Addison”
Review of Mastergrill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Short review: not as good as Texas de Brazil and some others but not tremendously. Worth saving money and the fifteen minute drive to be able to stay in Frisco... Not in Frisco??? Then go to one of the bigger names, it will better, more expensive and a whole lot busier!

Reviewed 9 September 2011

My wife and I have eaten at other Brazilian steakhouses in Dallas and Tulsa, but for the money, this was the best! We ate at lunch and it was delicious and about half the price of most eateries of this ilk. You have a little token, one side green, the other red. Flip it on green and they bring meats by until you flip it to red. We enjoyed several different cuts of beef, lamb, sausages, bacon wrapped meats, and some delicious grilled pineapple. The salad bar had a wide assortment, including shards of parmesan cheese and large olives. Give this restaurant a try, it's very good!

1  Thank soonerservant
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I've been to a couple different brazilian steak house. Very expensive but delicious! To expensive for us! So I have found this place and it was half the price! Salad bar is good but most importantly the meat is very good. It seemed like weekends or busier time is when it taste best but. All u can eat steak for around $25 compared to the $50-60 at other places!? And it's close by? I'm there!

1  Thank Luke01jh
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I took my wife and cousin for the first time to a Brazilian Resturant, and they were thrilled. I told them go hungry, and you will amazed how much food comes out. Both were delighted, and are now talking about coming back for round two. We enjoyed it, service was great, food was great and we will be back.

Reviewed 15 December 2010

My husband and I used to go to Mastergrill quite frequently. The price was reasonable and the selection was good. We started to notice changes in the early fall, the meat selections were becoming fewer, the meats had lost some flavor (they all tasted the same), they added bbq sauced to the chicken legs. Changes that made us think the ownership had changed. Our last visit, the meat selections had not improved but they brought out plantains and bread to the table. When we got the bill we noticed the per person charge had increased by $9.00 each!! The staff recognizes us when we walk in but no one bothered to mention the change in price?? It is absolutely NOT worth $27.95 per person, we will not be back, We will go to Rafrain, Texas De Brazil or Fogo instead. What a shame!