“This could have been a mistake!”

Wild Pitch Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #366 of 538 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I visited Wild Pitch while on a business trip to Frisco. It was walking distance and the reviews I saw on TA were fair. First off, no this isn't a family friendly place. Texas style sports bar, beer, sports and skin and not in that order. I was seated quickly and the server came over right away. I asked what types of beers they had on tap and she knew right away, that's a plus. I ordered my beer and it came ice cold and full, plus number 2. Then I asked about the menu and she made a few recommendations, plus number 3. I placed my order and that is where the pluses stop. I ordered the boneless wings with 2 sauces, both recommended to me. The chicken arrived hot but over cooked and flavorless. I asked for BBQ Jalapeno and Mango Habanero sauces.The sauces were both weird tasting and runny, not at all what I would expect. I also ordered the fries, they don't come with the wings. They were ok but similar to frozen fries. Overall it was disappointing in quality and even worse for the price. I am afraid I won't be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was attending a business conference at the hotel across the street. Myself and two female associates decided to grab lunch here. The food was actually quite good. I was SHOCKED to see very scantily clad women servers in tiny bikinis! Some were even in a bra and panties. I personally didn’t care but was so glad I was not with my son. There should be some notice on the door that’s more clear to patrons. Otherwise, good lunch...

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Usually when there is eye candy the food suffers.. Not this joint! Been there several times and the food, service, and eye candy was just right!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I heard about this place from a colleague. This place is like hooter, tilted kilt or twin peak on steroids. A level or 2 less than a strip club.

The girls there are very cute and nice. Good service and Food.

I sat at the bar for dinner and had the salmon fish and was good. The bar tender was vice cute.

I would come back here again.

It is not for families or a business meeting for sure.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I live in a county in Florida that prohibits what some of the wait staff was wearing, from being worn on the beach. And the food was good too.

Been to Wild Pitch Sports Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!