Best Western Plus Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$124
Fredericksburg Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$113
Fairfield Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$128
US$180
Barons CreekSide(Fredericksburg)
US$229
Peach Tree Inn & Suites(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$78
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$139
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The property is beautiful, and I really enjoyed having our own cottage. We stayed in the French Cottage, which is charming, but needs to be updated. The property and the cottages does need a bit of TLC with necessary repairs and décor updates.
The owner, Patricia, is lovely and very helpful. She gave us great meal recommendations, and delivered a basket of muffins on the last day of our stay.
I was disappointed to learn that "breakfast" meant a grocery store Danish that was in our room when we checked in. That Danish was to last us 2 morning. We ended up buying our own coffee (although there was Floger's available), and better breakfast items on our own. The guest book in the unit had raving reviews about her "delicious breakfasts", so we felt a bit cheated on that. Especially for the price per night....
They advertise wifi, but there was no box anywhere near us, and our computers could not find a signal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raotery
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Planned on a get away for the weekend. Last minute trip, so not much available. Should have looked at the reviews. This property has potential, but suffers from a severe lack of maintenance.

We decided to leave before staying the first night. The cottage was dirty and had spider webs in the corner of most the windows. Hadn't been dusted in months. Found a moth in one coffee cup. The bath towels looked old and stained.

We almost stayed. We went and bought new towels and Lysol wipes and shower shoes (flip flops) and coffee. But after looking around a bit more, decided to lose our $400, and stay in San Antonio.

All of the bad reviews are spot on. It's very suspicious to me that most of the good reviews are 1 or 2 review members. Funny that this would be your only review.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arod124
Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is a wonderful get-a-way from the fast pace we keep every day in Dallas. We always go into town to see what is going on, but glad to come back and kick of our shoes at Back 40 and go over all our acquired treasures. We have been coming here for many years and it only gets better. Gave as wedding gift for our nephew...short honeymoon, home from the service. Thanks Bill and Pat for always a private but relaxed stay.
JS, Dallas Texas

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wcr5152
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stayed the the "French Cottage" 10/21/16 for the weekend at Fred Wine & Food Fest. I was really excited when I saw the photos. Hmmm. Don't believe it.

When you find the unmarked property, and you look at the reservation note they sent you, there are no instructions on what to do when you arrive. So, I called. I asked if we should come to the big house. "NO! Don't do that. Just park and go to your cabin." Hmmmm. Ok. "Where do I park and none of the cottages are marked. How do I know which one is mine?" I was told to park by the cedar fence and walk back across the road to the last bldg to my right. Friendly is not to be expected here.

The ranch is close to town and tucked out of the way, making it a cozy atmosphere. The amenities listed are non-existent other than the pool. The sticker burrs are everywhere on the property. If you like bleeding on your feet and legs, you are in luck. You do not even have to step outside to have them stuck into you everywhere. They are in all of the rugs, by the dozens (each rug) and even embedded in the bath towels.

Be extremely careful when stepping out on the back deck. The wood is rotten and gives way with any weight at all. The supports are on about 5' centers and with rotten wood, it is a disaster waiting to happen. Between dodging the red wasps and the breaking wood, I retreated. I hauled one of the chairs to the front porch, sat in it and the arm broke right off. It is extremely dark at night on the property. The buildings do not have porch lights. They do offer LED rope lights on the porch and about 30% of the rope light works. You will need a flashlight.

Breakfast is a joke. Their advertisement says "Continental Plus". Nope. The $1 loaf of bread, shriveled up apples and coffee cake purchased at probably the dollar store was really sad. The coffee maker did work and I was scared of all of the little reused jars with white granular contents, so I went and bought coffee, cream and sugar. The little 3"x3" sponge was ridiculous to clean with.

The "King" bed is 2 twin beds pushed together. We sleep cuddled up, so one of us was on the hard seam of the two beds both nights. The bed(s) is on rollers with no headboard. Any "bouncy" activity causes the bed to roll all over the room and bang into the walls. Not good.

The bath. There is zero water pressure in the shower. The mixer is broken, so you have 2 choices, hot or cold. Nothing in between. When you flush the toilet, the flapper is worn out, so you will have to lift the lid and stick your hand in the tank to get it to stop running. When you turn on the sink faucet, the faucet literally comes off in your hands. You have to tuck it back in its hole to use the water, but it does have pressure! And ladies, if you do not want to smell like Irish Spring, bring your own bath soap. Very poor choice of toiletries offered for guests.

All in all, I was with my hubby and we have fun no matter where we are. I would not go back. This property is seriously overpriced, under maintained and misrepresented start to finish. Any joy you receive from the ambience is quickly diminished by having to dig more stickers out of your feet and body, inside and outside of the cottage.

Lots of awesome and well run B&B's in Fredericksburg. Sadly, this is not one.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank intriguingtxlady
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Charming little B&B. Booked it just for the room and breakfast. Massages were a nice add-on. Owner cooked a great,fresh breakfast. Owner was also very nice and gave us some options for eating dinner in town. It was great waking up to see deer outside our window and fun watching the horses run around. Spent two mornings watching the sun rise and listening to the birds.

Room Tip: Good Views. Not far from Main Street.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family