Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Girls trip

We went in a girls trip to the Fredericksburg vineyards during the Thanksgiving break, The text us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dream05572173484
Galena Park, Texas
Best trip ever!

I went for my sisters birthday and it was so fun! We had the best time ever. Very attentive to our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Passport41826513630
Dallas, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from US$135.50
from US$109.00
from US$270.00
from US$269.00
More Info
All reviews grape wine wine tour white limo el rey chocolate tasting box lunch stretch limo highly recommend this company limo driver wonderful driver clear river fun and relaxing great tour private tour birthday celebration johnson city food pairings
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Rennetta of Texas Grapes Wine Tours took us on a thoroughly enjoyable trip to three wineries near Fredericksburg. She could not have been more gracious. She took a personal interest in my wife and me and in the other couple on the tour with us. The stretch limo was great too. I highly recommend Texas Grapes Wine Tours!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were planning on visiting a couple of wineries but couldn't make a choice among the choices in Fredericksburg/Stonewall. We opted for this tour and although we called the same morning, they were able to accommodate us for a tour that same day. We were picked up in our B&B in Stonewall by Steve (our amazing driver), in a impecable SUV limousine.
I'll list my summary to make it simpler (I hope):
-They had snacks, water and a wine glass souvenir in the limousine
- We went to 3 wineries and enjoyed all of them. Kuhlman was by far our favorite. Compass Rose and Inwood were the others.
-Steve drove us around some historic sites as he talked about the history of the town
-He also took us to a chocolate tasting at the El Rey chocolates (Venezuelan chocolate manufacturers)
-We had the lunch provided by the company and it was much more than we expected. It was nicely packed, labeled, and pretty good tasting sandwiches and cookies
Overall, this was the best way to do some tastings, get to know some of the town, and have an amazing afternoon in Fredericksburg.
Thank Steve and Texas Grape Wine Tours!

1  Thank Amarayca
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first ever wine tour and I could not of asked for a better experience! The wineries were so quaint and cute! My girlfriends and I were picked up in a white limo and pampered all day by the wonderful limo driver/tour guide. We were being silly and drew a friend of ours that could not make it on a board so she could be there with us and our tour guide played right along! She was truly amazing! We also had a great lunch at one of the wineries. When I go back I plan to use this company. They exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to do a getaway for our anniversary before I leave for deployment. So we went on this wine tour, it was AMAZING! Kim was our driver and she was so warm and nice, she made us feel very special. I would recommend getting the lunch with the tour, it was yummy and there isn't a lot of food at the wineries or bring a sack lunch. We will be coming back after I get home and I'll be sure to ask for Kim as my driver again. :) thank you Texas Grapes for a wonderful time.

1  Thank jesswhite0407
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We were there on a girls trip and it was my first time going on a wine tour. Steve was our driver. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, such a kind man. He set the schedule and had everything ready to go, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The day was beautiful, the wine was delicious, we couldn’t have asked for a better time! Definitely will use Texas Grapes Wine Tours next time we visit!