All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areawafflesblueberrieshanging clotheswould stay here againcookieswalls are paper thinfree breakfastin townnice staydecent breakfastmain streetbathroom sinkfirst floorrefrigerator and microwavefresh fruit
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I would have given it a one except beds were comfortable and bath was clean. The elevator hadn't been vacuumed in a month or more. Lamp shade was ripped and sofa chair was torn. I am a Choice Hotel member and expect more. This was more like an Econo Lodge in the Choice network I'm amazed they could charge a full price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I am a Choice hotel member, so typically I book comfort inn for the rewards/points. This is the worst Comfort Inn hotel I have ever stayed at, its no different than a Motel 6. I am very surprised by some of the positive reviews because either I stayed at a different hotel or some rooms have better house keeping.
This hotel need major renovation. I booked a suite and although the room was big, the carpet was stained, bathroom door handle had issues, no closet, toilet bowl had yellow/pee stains on the outside. Fitness room is also used as a break room. I would never stay here or recommend my worst enemy to stay here. I had initially booked 2 nights, I cancelled the 2nd night and booked the Holiday Inn instead.

Room Tip: Don't book a suite, better yet go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel itself is in a nice area and very close to Main St in Fredericksberg. The rooms and hotel are being updated, so you need to keep this in mind. The room was comfortable for 4ppl and it was clean and free of bedbugs unlike some of the reviews I read. The beds need to be updated as they were too firm for my taste, but a great stay nevertheless. The breakfast was okay, but needs to be maintained more often for the 3 hours it is open. James (front desk) was very pleasant and I look forward to coming back for a visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice people working desk. That’s about it. A/C didn’t work well (window unit), cold shower, that didn’t drain, carpet stains in room. In a March stay and booked from their web site, was $150 but should have been a $49 room. Very unimpressed. Would not recommend. Hotels closer to Main Street wold be much better options to look at first

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Even though it was older and didn't have as many bells and whistles, we enjoyed our stay. They were very friendly. The breakfast was great! It had hot food as well as all the usuals. I particularly liked the sliced fresh strawberries. The room was large enough and had comfortable beds. The only complaint was the height of the toilet. I guess it was 15" which the internet said is normal, but we are used to taller ones. They did have places to plug in phones, and the AC was easy to operate. Also, it was one of the few places we could stay for only one night in March (wildflower season). We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: You may want to request a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family