See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Rooms were clean, I believe air conditioner could have been cleaner. We decided to stay another night because I was with my 76 year old mother, not in the best of health (congestive heart disease), we were all tired from the previous days travel. The first night we were downstairs, requested because of health. when we requested another night (it was at the last minute) we were told we had to move upstairs. At first I wanted to leave and go to another hotel. But at our location the choices were limited. Temp was 103. We stayed another night. but we had to haul all of our belongings up a very narrow flight of stairs, and any time our little dog had to go we had to go up and down the stairs, handicap and all. I am disabled due to back and neuropathy in legs. When we got upstairs to our room I could not find my phone. When we went back to look for it housekeeping had already been there and said it was not there. I had to purchase another. The owners were pleasant, the room had recently been painted, and the hotel is conveniently located.
Front office did not smell like cat urine. The rooms did not have pet odors.

Room Tip: "Room upstairs had recently been renovated"
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Front office smelled like cat urine, wanted to gag. Ugh! Terrible and nasty. One thing though it is convenient to Lake and resort. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone because its really kinda nasty. Flies in the room to.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I would never stay at this place again the rooms are nasty all you smell is pet odor. If you want a family friendly place this is not it all that was there was alcoholics and people that look like they were high on something and the manager and housekeepers are very rude. Worse place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank james32588
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Looking for a place to stay on the lake for some quite time this is the spot. Only 20 minutes for Tyler so you can still go to the city life but able to kick your shoes off and relax by the water. They have there own boat ramp and the rooms are cozy and the price is just right. The lady and gentlman at the front desk make you fill right at home.

Room Tip: Just bring your fising poles and leave all your worries behind.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank atreat2
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We couldn't find a review helpful on the this place, so decided since it was close to where we needed to attend that maybe it would sufficient. Doesn't seem secure at all, the room was dirty, dusty all over the moldings, and the door could have been pushed in easily. The place is very old and needs updating, would not stay there again. The door was all scratched up from pets too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family