Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$214
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$75
US$69
US$135
US$132
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$103
BestWestern.com
US$90
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$268
US$221
  • Restaurant
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$305
US$206
  • Restaurant
All reviewssundance squaremezzanine levelaveda productsclub floorthe concierge loungeself parkroom servicewithin walking distancedowntown ftvalet parkinglarge hotelfitness centerhotel restaurantheart of downtownrestaurants and barsfree weightsbeautiful hotel
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I haven’t stayed here for some time but was so impressed by the freshened rooms. The Aveda products are wonderful and the robes were so plush! Nothing like the usual scratchy cotton! I have been complaining recently about hotels omitting shower caps but no complaint here! Would have loved a magnifying mirror, but I bring my own. Very nice furnishings as well

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were in town for a wedding and were fortunate enough to stay at this hotel. The rooms were excellent. We were missing something in our room and I have forgotten now what is was, but it was a small item. I tried to converse with a maid a couple of doors down the hall and was not able to as she did not understand English. There was no one else around to help. We made do.
The breakfast area was wonderful as were the food choices. The service was great.
The lobby was also beautiful and comfortable.
Unfortunately when we needed to get boarding passes to return home, it was a challenge. I admit we are not as tech savvy as young people, but we did expect the desk staff to point us in the right direction. It took two desk staff members to figure out there was no mouse for the computer. We did get our boarding passes and all was well.
I realize this may not be a big deal for business travelers who carry their own computers, but there are people who are in the hotel for leisure.
I highly recommend this hotel. It is beautiful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Patricia H,

Thank you for sharing your kind review of The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with all that we have to offer. We appreciate your valuable feedback as it will help us to improve. Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Robbie Tawil

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is a superior place to stay. Very welcoming and worm feeling. Old school charm and elegance.
Nice bar area with a good selection of spirits and beer.
The on location restaurant had a top notch breakfast, one of the best I’ve had in my tramany travels.
The room was clean a very nicely organized and furnished.
Close to nearly everything you want in downtown FtWorth.
We will return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Mickintexas,

Thank you for your nice review. We are delighted we could show you our Texas hospitality with a luxury twist at The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Robbie Tawil

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great room, great view, class and service to be recognized! Best customer service not to mention the delicious breakfast! We will be back! For fun we decided to book a night stay and it was worth it. The updates throughout the hotel were nice. The only advice is the bar is not staffed with knowledgeable tenders are needed and this was frustrating explaining Local drinks to them. Possibly some improvements are needed in that arena it would be a great upgrade to them. The bar is a beautiful room to hang in just not a 21st century service of trained employees. Not there fault.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The hotel is extremely nice! The beds are comfy, everything seems super clean- the rooms with the balconies are my favorite and I love staying there. The restaurant downstairs and bars are terrible though- I suggest just going elsewhere. The staff is extremely under trained, super rude and just plain out intolerable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple