“All around good experic”
Review of Hilton Fort Worth

Hilton Fort Worth
Ranked #12 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I would actually give this review 4.5 stars if possible. The room was clean, nice, quiet and big. It appeared to have been remodeled recently as well. We had a decent sized couch in the room too. Tv worked great, and we had a nice view of downtown Fort Worth.

One thing I particularly liked was the water pressure in the shower. It was amazing. It's pretty random to say, but I had one of the best showers of my life there. Seriously strong pressure.

The ONLY negative is that (as far as I can tell) they don't allow self parking, so you automatically have to valet and pay $30. That wasn't mentioned when I booked the room.

Overall a great stay though! I would definitely get a room there again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

N4017ABmichaelp- Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your stay. Much thanks for your complimentary comments regarding your accommodations and the great water pressure. I apologize that you were not aware that we are a valet only hotel for nearly ten years. You are correct in that we continue to update hotel. In the past two years- all our guest rooms , corridors, meeting space , Skylight Lounge and more recently the Executive Lounge. We have plans for this year as well. Thank you again and we hope when visiting Downtown Fort Worth again you will stay with us. All the best. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,406)

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The hotel webpage describes the hotel as a historical hotel which essentially means the the hotel is very old. My stay for three nights was quite a disaster.
1. It looked as if the room was refurbished not too long ago but the aged ventilation system creates so much noise. The room was freezing so I turned on the thermostat which created unbearable noise with dusty air, which caused my allergy and coughing for two days.
2. On the last day, I had to take shower early morning at 5 and hot water was unavailable. I did not have the time to call the F.O. to send an engineer to check and repair the water heater. I just had to take a cold shower and head to the airport.
3. There were four elevators for the entire hotel and often I had to wait for a long time for the elevator to arrive especially when there was a big conference going on in the hotel.
4. Breakfast at Texas Cafe was too basic. The buffet selection was limited.
I found a brand new Hampton Inn right next door, which also belongs to Hilton Worldwide. I would recommend anyone to stay at Hampton if they need to be around in downtown Fort Worth.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank manatch
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I stayed here to attend the conference taking place at the hotel.
The overall accomodation was okay. Staff is friendly, room and building was clean. But the banquet food quality was ridiculous. Chicken was not fully cooked, veggies stinked. If you are staying here only for the room, I recommend. If you are hosting any banquet, I wouldn’t recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

estherk143- Thank you for staying with us recently for your conference. We appreciate your complimentary comments regarding the staff and your accommodations. We thank you for your honest feedback regarding the banquet experience. We will be reviewing your comments with our Food and Beverage team. Thank you again. Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel once before w/out incident so decided to stay a 2nd time. While the rooms are nice & beds are comfortable, we are completely dissatisfied with the way our complaint was handled. We asked to speak with a manager when checking out, and the front desk attendant said the manager was "on break" and was unavailable to speak with us.

Twice during our stay, an employee attempted to barge into our hotel room. Both times the person did not knock, nor did they announce who they were and wait for a response before opening the door. Both times, my wife was undressed and luckily we had the latch behind the door set so the individual was unable to come in. A key card was used to open the door both times, so it if wasn't an employee it's an even bigger problem.

Both times I put on clothes and opened the door, to see nobody in an adjacent room to suggest housekeeping was working. The first time was Saturday at 5pm and the second was Sunday at 10:30 am; neither are reasonable times for service or near checkout time, and we did not order room service. Either way, for an employee to attempt to enter an occupied room multiple times without knocking is completely unacceptable.

After the second time this morning, my wife became concerned that perhaps an employee saw her check in alone yesterday and this was done purposely. We left our room Saturday about 6pm, and saw a male employee around the corner on our floor accessing another room.

When I reported this concern this morning, the front desk clerk apologized and offered us some points and a free coffee. Not important enough to get the manager from his break? Absolutely unsatisfactory. I imagine Hilton hotel security is advanced enough to track key card entries by room; we were not seeking a few hundred hotel points, we wanted that addressed immediately as I seriously doubt we are the only ones this has happened to.

Hopefully you can do better than write a note on a post-it for the housekeeping supervisor, which was the clerk's response.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great holiday stay. Love the location and the staff all seem wonderful. Very accommodating and professional. The history of the hotel is fascinating to me. Love that they embrace it in a very respectful way.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dave F, General Manager at Hilton Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

dawnhH5235JY-Thank your for staying with us over the holiday and for taking time tor review your stay. Much thanks for your kind words regarding the staff and our history. It is much appreciated. All the best in the coming year. Thank you Dave Fulton VP and General Manager.