“Travelers, like most this Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla factory is outstanding!”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Ranked #135 of 1,731 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Travelers, like most this Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla factory is outstanding! Made to order and fresh ingredients are the norm. great Tex Mex at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I picked up my mother from her assisted living facility and she requests Rosa's Mexican food. She is 97, so she does well to nearly finish the kid's enchilada plate. I always have the chicken fajita salad without the shell. A great outing for her with flavors she misses!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Walked here from a nearby hotel and was in no way disappointed. Service was good, the food was better than I anticipated (great sauces and tortillas!), and the price was excellent. If I am again in the area I will certainly give them another try.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

It was okay for tex-mex food. There crispy tacos are very good. I would highly recommend their tacos

1  Thank H8834QOlaurar
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Every now and then, I'll pick up a combo Fajita Fiesta to bring home. First, I'm amazed at how quickly I get through the drive thru. The "plating" for the Fajita Fiesta is excellent, certainly good enough of a presentation for a party. But, the most important thing is that the quality of the food is consistently good, especially their fajita meats. The two of us can't finish the entire meal and so we look forward to leftovers the next day.