“Great restaurant!!! Great atmosphere!!”

Buffalo Bros Pizza Wings & Subs
Ranked #529 of 1,631 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We visited after a TCU football game. Great atmosphere and the best chicken wings outside of Buffalo. Great potato skins and french fries as well. We're from Buffalo so this was such a great find.....try loganberry drink or birch beer (root beer). Try a sahlens hotdog and definitely beef on weck!! All the favorites from Buffalo!! Well be back....cant wait!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Tried this place on a Wednesday for the $5 10 piece, wasnt disappointed. The wings were good, drinks good very crowded which we expected. Lots of tv for entertainment. Quick service we've returned 2x

1  Thank Ashlia J
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The wings and Pizza are truly the best in Fort Worth, Texas. Service is great. Friendly staff and great specials daily. Must visit if your in Fort Worth, TX.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Well I had stopped at Pizza snob a month ago or so and that is for another review. While stopped I saw Buffalo Bros and thought I would come back some time based on a Burger review in the window. I am living in FT Worth working for a number of months so I dine out a few times a week. I sat down at the bar and it took probably 5 minutes to be acknowledged and was met with would you like something to drink? Duh! Thats generally why we sit at a bar! I asked about the burger and didn't ask how much just ordered it. The very unsmiling bartendress asked me what I wanted on the burger, I proceeded to say everything, she gave me the rundown which didn't include onions, I asked why no onions and she said you can order it with onions so I did. I also asked for Swiss cheese vs cheddar, fries were extra. I ordered a bottle of stella with a glass and in a very amateurish manner she put the glass of beer in front of me, she did not give me the bottle of beer and a glass put poorly poured it for me. My burger arrived about 15 minutes later, they were not busy. She slid the burger to me and said it has cheddar cheese instead of Swiss and said "is that ok" Well, after waiting 15 minutes for a very average burger I decided to just bite the bullet and eat it, First bite I noticed , no onions omg what the heck. How difficult can it be to cook a hamburger with the proper ingredients? There were not many fries on my plate and to be honest I was disappointed. I ordered one more beer and asked that she leave it in the bottle and she did not bring me a fresh cold glass but just a bottle of beer. If you have read any of my reviews I am not un realistic nor am I a snob. Moral, is I finished up and was handed my bill, HOLY CATFISH with tip for a burger and two beers $29 bucks. I was so pissed that I didn't check prices, I just assumed that they are catering to college kids that it would be reasonable!! Once again ASSUME bites me in the BOTTOM. NOT GOING BACK. Thanks for reading and go to burger king!!! Your food Critic CAPTAIN WILLIGAN

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

These are by far the best wings in Fort Worth. Parking is tough to get but worth the struggle. Pizza is pretty good too. I was happy that they had 805 on tap. A Firestone Brewery great and a favorite of ours from the Central Coast in Cali. Like this little spot and will be back.