“Best Wings”

Buffalo Bros Pizza Wings & Subs
Ranked #296 of 1,730 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

These are by far the best wings in Fort Worth. Parking is tough to get but worth the struggle. Pizza is pretty good too. I was happy that they had 805 on tap. A Firestone Brewery great and a favorite of ours from the Central Coast in Cali. Like this little spot and will be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Worth the hour drive for beef on weck, sahlens hot dogs, chicken finger subs and Bison chip dip. If you are a WNYer transplant this is your joint! We get dip to go wnd usually an entire order for the next day bc it's a drive. Can't believe it took me so long to discover it. I was skeptical about the beef on weck but it's so good. Now I can have my Canadian beer and drink it too!!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Buffalo Bros is on the TCU campus so expect to be around the college age people. The have the best wings and cold beer around. We drive from Bedford to Fort Worth just to eat here. The staff has always been very polite and right on point with our orders, which is not hard wings and beer. The atmosphere is always fun specially during Football season... . They have many Tv's and all the games are on. It's like going home every time we walk in. It's just that comfortable...

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I came to pick up a to go order. The guy taking the order was rude and impatient. To top it off, the order took forever and the waitstaff kept acting like we were a pain. I know we were I the way, but there was literally no where to stand but where we were standing. We got out of the way by sitting at a table. We thought we were doing them a favor. Then, the same rude person that took our order asked us to stand cuz he needed the table. Um, excuse me, but I believe I paid for my food and left a reasonable tip like everyone else. This place isn't worth it... it's just an over priced wing place. You can get that, along with much better service, somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Visited Buffalo Bros last night. Without a doubt, the best chicken wings I have ever tasted!. The Mozzarella Sticks, Chips & Queso and Onion Rings were also outstanding. Our server, Steve, was also very nice and courteous.