“This Buffalo girl has found her spot!”

Buffalo Bros Pizza Wings & Subs
Ranked #294 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Worth the hour drive for beef on weck, sahlens hot dogs, chicken finger subs and Bison chip dip. If you are a WNYer transplant this is your joint! We get dip to go wnd usually an entire order for the next day bc it's a drive. Can't believe it took me so long to discover it. I was skeptical about the beef on weck but it's so good. Now I can have my Canadian beer and drink it too!!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Buffalo Bros is on the TCU campus so expect to be around the college age people. The have the best wings and cold beer around. We drive from Bedford to Fort Worth just to eat here. The staff has always been very polite and right on point with our orders, which is not hard wings and beer. The atmosphere is always fun specially during Football season... . They have many Tv's and all the games are on. It's like going home every time we walk in. It's just that comfortable...

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I came to pick up a to go order. The guy taking the order was rude and impatient. To top it off, the order took forever and the waitstaff kept acting like we were a pain. I know we were I the way, but there was literally no where to stand but where we were standing. We got out of the way by sitting at a table. We thought we were doing them a favor. Then, the same rude person that took our order asked us to stand cuz he needed the table. Um, excuse me, but I believe I paid for my food and left a reasonable tip like everyone else. This place isn't worth it... it's just an over priced wing place. You can get that, along with much better service, somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Visited Buffalo Bros last night. Without a doubt, the best chicken wings I have ever tasted!. The Mozzarella Sticks, Chips & Queso and Onion Rings were also outstanding. Our server, Steve, was also very nice and courteous.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Had a blast here once again. Outstanding wings and buffalo style pizza!

Pros
Good quality and tasting food
Decent beer selection
Happy hours
Plenty of TVs
Perfect for Bills games
Warm New England style bar atmosphere

Cons
None worth noting