“Best Wings Ever! ”

Buffalo Bros Pizza Wings & Subs
Ranked #298 of 1,863 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Visited Buffalo Bros last night. Without a doubt, the best chicken wings I have ever tasted!. The Mozzarella Sticks, Chips & Queso and Onion Rings were also outstanding. Our server, Steve, was also very nice and courteous.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Had a blast here once again. Outstanding wings and buffalo style pizza!

Pros
Good quality and tasting food
Decent beer selection
Happy hours
Plenty of TVs
Perfect for Bills games
Warm New England style bar atmosphere

Cons
None worth noting

Reviewed 14 October 2015

As a Buffalonian, I was so excited to watch the Bills @ Titans game at this particular Bills Backers Bar. I had heard such great things! It turns out that Buffalo Brothers was just as wonderful as I thought it would be. I had such a great time!

The bar was decorated in Buffalo paraphernalia. There wall was covered with old posters/articles featuring Buffalo blizzards, famous events, local art, and of course- our Bills and Sabres.

The bar was full of Bills fans decked out in Buffalo gear. It was awesome to cheer for the Bills alongside so many fellow fans all the way in Texas! It felt just like home! The VP of the Dallas Bills Backers chapter made us feel so welcome.

The menu was another highlight of the experience. While we were deciding what to order, our server brought over a basket of chips and Bison dip! I was so happy! I can never find Bison dip outside of Buffalo.

The menu had lots of Buffalo bar food: beef on weck, chicken wings, subs, sandwiches and "Buffalo-style" pizza. We decided to split a basket of medium wings (extra crispy), meat lovers pizza and beef on weck. All of them were phenomenal! I especially loved the wings.

The servers could not have possibly been nicer. They were extremely attentive to our constant need for refills on beer. I refuse to watch a Bills game anywhere else next time I am in Dallas. I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Great wings good deals. Numerous TVs for sports. Trivia. And nice hospitable staff. What more do you need?

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Great wings with good sauce and great pizza. The beer selection is also good and comes out nice and cold. The place is aligned like straight away bar with entrances in front and back. The TV's are ample and the staff is really good about balancing out the games shown. Sometimes it gets crowded but its manageable. Also they are good about accommodating kids. Good stuff right next to TCU.