4,262 results
All reviewscast ironconvention centerwhiskey ryewine barbeautiful hotelsundance squareturn down servicebusiness conferenceroom servicevalet servicevalet parkingdowntown ftwithin walking distanceenjoyed my staya great place to staystarbucksfort
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Staff is welcoming. Open doors when arriving and leaving. Front desk staff was friendly. We booked our stay on hotels.com for $170 a night. We were only staying 1 night. Because we booked it with hotels.com the wifi wasn't free. Lame.
Room was nice and had a view of the west side of Fort Worth. Self park is $20. They should validate so you don't have to pay. Already paying for a bed. Seems like it should be included.
The pictures of the pool on the website are very deceiving. It is tiny. Like cruise ship tiny. I don't recall ever seeing such a tiny pool for such a large hotel. Checked in, walked down to the pool and it was packed. Not a place to sit and the people standing in the pool were around all of the edges. Not a place to stand in the pool either.
The A/C in the room never seemed to get cooler than 75. I adjusted it to as low as it would allow and it didn't even seem to kick on. We didn't say anything. At that point it was midnight and we were tired.
Check out was easy and we drove away from the parking garage paying $22.
Doubt I would stay here again. We stayed here because of the pool. Next time we will just stay at another place that is more reasonably priced and not worry about the pool.

Room Tip: West side rooms are brighter and hotter due to sun setting.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
FWTexas_Omni_Hotel, General Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello HDietel,

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your recent stay at the Omni Fort Worth. We work hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience and we truly appreciate your feedback. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

gmjoshheidenreich@omnihotels.com

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent hotel to stay at. Conference halls were very nice. It was great to have a Starbucks in the hotel and the hotel giving me 3 1 day passes for free coffee at Starbucks.. Only complaint is I had a free coffee through my Starbuck's gold card and the store couldn't except it. Not a big issue though. Bob's Red fish was excellent. Hotel staff very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Was really excited about staying here for a 15 year anniversary night. Hotel looked beautiful but that's about where it ended. Front desk was very robotic and never once asked us about why we were there or even welcome. He did make sure that we knew about the no noise after 10:30 policy. So much so that we had to sign a contract. NEVER in my life have I had to sign a contract at a hotel for noise. I'm not a 20 year old college kid, but a married 30 something professional. Our 2 bed hotel room (which is not what we wanted) overlooked the beautiful and noisy 1-30 and the loud pool bar. Had the front desk taken ANY time to ask us why we were visiting we could have explained that. The A/C didn't work at all in the room. We didn't discover this until about 11 p.m when we returned after dinner. When addressed the next morning at checkout the front desk clerk said he was new and didn't know what to do. Another clerk offered free breakfast, but it was already 11 a.m. and we were leaving. There were several large wedding parties (who didn't give a care about the noise policy) and honestly I would not stay here again. Room walls are paper thin. You could hear everything next door. Doors were slamming all night and people laughing and talking loud in the hallway. I think I would have gotten a better stay at the Holiday Inn express up the street. Just was not the nice romantic stay we were looking for.

Hello chris g,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As an administrative team, we review each guest comment to ensure that we provide our guests with the most pleasurable experience at our facility. On behalf of the hotel, please accept my sincere apologies for the opportunities that you experienced during your visit; as it is apparent that we failed to successfully accommodate you as our guest.

Please know that our standards are well above what you received during your stay. We would truly appreciate the opportunity to offer you a better experience, exceeding your expectations as our guest, on your next visit to our property. Should you find yourself in the city of Cowboys & Culture once again, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and inform our front desk of any concerns so we may address them promptly.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will use your feedback as a valuable training tool.

gmjoshheidenreich@omnihotels.com

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The hotel itself is beautiful and centrally located in downtown Ft. Worth, across from the convention center and water gardens. It's a short walk to Sundance Square and tons of great places to wine, dine, and be entertained. We chose the Omni, because it appeared to be the only hotel in downtown with an outdoor pool. We checked in early, hotel staff we very friendly and accommodating. (Everyone seemed to be valet parking, so the drive through was crowded with people waiting on their cars or waiting to be parked. We opted to self-park in the garage and walk the block schlepping our overnight bags. The parking garage was nearly empty, so for us, it ended up being a good choice.) After walking, lunching, and seeing a movie, we headed back to the hotel to hang out by the pool. It was so crowded, we were unable to find a spot to sit. Not only were all of the chairs taken, but there were people sitting on just about every square inch of the sides of the pool as well. We ventured into one of the seating areas, nearby, also on the rooftop, which ended up being a nice place to simply hang out and talk. It was relatively quiet, and private which was nice. They had staff taking food and drink orders in the "adult only" section, which was also convenient (because the outdoor bar, located adjacent to the pool was also packed). Our room was clean and quiet. My husband and I both got a really good night's sleep. Without being able to actually use the pool, next time I'd probably opt for a hotel closer to Sundance.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Everyone was very friendly and nice! The staff was helpful and rooms were very clean. The valet was fast, and the welcome desk was super friendly. Lobby had drinks for free while you wait. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Hello dmhogue81, Thank you for taking a moment to share your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Omni Fort Worth and we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much for recommending our hotel.