US$75
US$69
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$214
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$135
US$132
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
US$103
US$90
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
Priceline
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$231
US$197
US$261
US$221
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen oaksthe breakfast areaeasy accesshot tubroom was spotlessbreakfast staffindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastking suitestock showstock yardsoatmealwould stay here againupon checkbusiness tripvery nice hotelstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is our second year coming back to this Hampton and we were extremely satisfied, The staff is always friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were always clean, I will be coming back next year for our yearly stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
350iris, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Slayer540,
Thank you so much for securing your stay with us and I am so glad that you had an awesome experience. We look forward to seeing you again upon your next trip to Fort Worth.
Have an Amazing Week!

Iris Pineiro, Area General Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The check in was very accommodating and fast. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It would have been nice to have a refrigerator with a freezer but I appreciate having a refrigerator and microwave. Check out was fast and easy. I've always been a big fan of this Hampton Inn and stayed there several times. The only complaint I have is them charging me for a night we did not stay when we had cancelled that one night 60 hours prior. When I called to complain about it I basically was blown off and not given the courtesy of a return call from the regional manager like I was promised.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Room was large but sofa bed only had 1 pillow for bed for my 3 kids, blanket was soiled and nasty. Pool was not stocked with towels and bathroom lights didnt work. Elevator was stuck causing my kids to wait wrapped in a hand towel from the gym until the manager got it working. Breakfast sufficient.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 stayed here for our oldest son’s high school graduation the weekend of June 1, 2018. I ended up leaving my favorite pillow by accident and I was notified within an hour after checkout. Clerk, Sha’quoya Lindsey, went above and beyond to make certain my pillow would be shipped right to my home. The rooms were spacious and clean as expected with Hampton and the breakfast was enjoyed by all. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the indoor poo, hot tub, and outdoor sitting area. I have stayed at this property once before and will continue to stay here when visiting Fort Worth.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed here 2 nights on a coach tour. Lovely room with all facilities, and excellent washing/drying facilities for 1$ each machine (perfect when touring). Excellent buffet breakfast with plenty of choice and 4 different waffle makers!

Stayed: May 2018