US$86
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$108
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$222
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$143
US$75
US$69
US$202
US$170
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Stockyards Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$194
US$189
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$79
Agoda.com
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$208
US$177
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

All reviewswestern centerhi expressindoor poolbreakfast areafront deskthe hotel is cleancomfortable bedone nightwould stay here againshower curtainthird floorenjoyed our staya great place to stayhiebureauhighwayconstruction
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

It was obvious this particular hotel is still in the middle of remodeling once you exit the lobby area and go upstairs. Once you stepped off the elevator the hallway held a little musty odor, thank goodness it didn't extend into my room 223, otherwise I would've checked out. With that said, the bathroom decor was very modern but the room furniture, not so much. The room lacked outlets by the bed area (only one located by the desk) and no USB connectors. Before coming to this location I drove up from another HI Express in Houston so it was easy to compare pros/negs.

Overall for the purpose of two days this location was enough, but I am sure once they finish all improvements and clean the carpets (or remove) this place will definitely be a fighting contender.

Pro: All staff pleasant, attentive and always ready to help. Morning newspaper (Houston doesn't offer )

Neg: Laundry area is all the way down the hall on the first floor, and it's gross. Machines have to directions on which options are which (both Canadian models, so wasn't quite sure what the illustrations were referring to)
Musty smell once you walk out of your room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Hi kymm530,

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fort Worth I-35 Western Center for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted you overnight. We consistently aim to provide friendly accommodations and that in mind, I'm pleased to read your positive remarks about our efficient staff and reception area. On the downside, I'm sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations particularly in terms of the hotel's overall upkeep, cleanliness, room set up, and the condition of our laundry area. Your feedback is important and rest assured that this will be shared with the appropriate departments to help pinpoint areas that need immediate attention and further improvement.

Thanks again for leaving a review and despite some setbacks, I hope we get to welcome you again for a chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Warm Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stayed here when our daughter had other visitors come in. Figured a couple nights to ourselves was a great idea. Checked in without a problem but quickly found out that the internet connection wasn't working the best. We were referred to an outside tech person who spent over 30 minutes on the phone with us but things didn't improve then. However, later in the stay, it was fine. So maybe just a temporary problem.

Next, we found out that our phone didn't work. Called the desk and they got that straightened out quickly.

Our room was good-sized, clean with a comfortable bed. Also quiet--we were on the third floor. We made use of the pool with our granddaughter--it was cold but she loved it. Breakfast was very good with several choices of hot foods. There were cookies/snack mix in the afternoon. We were there on the weekend but understand there is a manager's reception during the week, something we have experienced at no other HIE.

There are several restaurants, both sit-down and fast food, in the area. Once you know how to access the hotel, it's easy to get to--just take the access road going south on I-35 from Western Center. There's also an entrance off the street just west of the hotel.

Would we come back again--we're planning on a July visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My mom, grandpa, and I came to stay for one night and the front desk women treated us poorly. We also requested a one room with two queen beds but did not receive. They promised earlier that day we would have the room but later in the evening when we came to check in since the rooms were not ready. The other woman said those rooms were sold out. We were stuck with being lied to and stuck with one room with one bed but we stuck through it. We got into our room and make the couch that converts into a bed and make it for my grandpa since he has back problems and we call the front desk for a blanket and sheets. Then we get a hella rude response by the front desk lady just to tell us it's under the television and my mom and I had enough. They never brought the blanket. The staff never even told us about the free breakfast or any helpful information that they tell other guests. Terrible front desk staff and it's just an inconvenience location right by a construction site. We left after 15 minutes checking in and stayed at the comfort inn right by this hotel and it was great. This hotel has bad service and we don't recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Mitzi M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Claudia R,

I regret to hear about your recent experience at our location, and also that we did not connect during this visit to speak in person.

Your reservation was booked using the IHG Employee Benefit Program. Unfortunately, we were not able to offer this benefit to you, as the employee was not traveling with you, and this is a benefit exclusive to employees. The confirmation that you were issued shows that a room with two beds was preferred, however, that room type was not available nor was it guaranteed with this reservation. My team did their best to accommodate your family by providing an upgraded suite so that you could have a room with a sofa sleeper at no additional charge.

I understand that you attempted to check in prior to check in time, which is why your room was not ready upon arrival. It was ready when you returned later. I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your reservations and if my team did not deliver the service that you expect from and IHG Brand of Hotels.

I am available to speak with you anytime should you care to discuss this further.

In service,

Mitzi M.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed several nights here for a conference nearby. Clean, comfortable rooms, modern feel dining room with usual selection of breakfast items. Friendly staff, decent price and handy to I-35. Mon- Thu, managers special with various dishes to select from daily - enough food that you don't need to eat dinner anywhere else if you choose. Beer & wine with a selection of non-alcoholic drinks available also - all from 5.30-7.30.

We enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth Western Center. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were able to experience our evening reception. We appreciate the kind words and hope you will stay with us again during your next visit to Fort Worth.

Mitzi M.
Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Stayed here for 5 days. The staff are all great the hotel is clean and quiet and there is a "Managers Special" each night 1700-1900 Mon-Thru which includes a little meal and beer & wine. It is complimentary and is just a great way to unwind after a day of work when you are away from home. The hotel is right next to I35 which makes it easy to get anywhere. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business