“A Nice Stay”

Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #69 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This nice hotel, right off of 1-35W and barely a block away from an Applebee’s. My room was nice, with a large 42” flat screen, mini-refrigerator, microwave, and a nice king size bed. They had a buffet breakfast and I enjoyed my healthy oatmeal with walnuts, cranberry’s and raisin on the side. I enjoyed being able to grab the free USA Today every morning and reading it with breakfast. The staff was courteous all the time and had suggestions for local BB-Q, Tex-Mex and other dining locations. I also liked the little store they had; this enabled me to indulge almost nightly in the tiny Hagen-Dass ice creams they sold, yum!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Eduardo A, Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear pcrodriguez78-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to your next trip to Fort Worth.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We stay here on most visits to Fort Worth. The hotel is clean and quiet with easy access to I-30. It's just west of the cultural district, downtown, the zoo, botanic gardens and not far from TCU. We had a king bed and the room is well arranged. The staff is friendly and helpful. We've always felt safe in the area and hotel. We typically book on hotels.com but have also received great rates by calling the hotel directly. There is a Starbucks in the lobby that serves food.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Eduardo A, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Iswig-

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Fort Worth. We are glad we met your expectations while you were in town. We cannot wait for your next trip to Fort Worth.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The hotel is clean. Nice looking cafe. People at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, but appear dated. My issue is with the beds. Not firm. Lacks support that I've found in the many Marriott properties that I've stayed at. It was difficult to get much rest. For the cost, I would have expected more, especially as there is a Fairfield Inn and Hampton Inn are across the road. It's worth paying a little more at these other hotels for a better sleep experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Eduardo A, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear John M-

Thank you for your feedback. We are expected to start our renovations this coming October and rest assured the mattress concern you have will be addressed.

Regards,

Courtyard Fort Worth West

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I have been staying here on weekend (and sometimes weekday visits) to FW for years. It's easy on/off to I30. It's just beyond the exits for the cultural district - so it's very quiet and on the weekends. It's reasonably priced always but I often get FANTASTIC RATES! I usually book them through hotels.com.

It's clean and comfy - cozy and quiet - offers a mini 24 hour snack shop downstairs by the desk and has a small grill for breakfast or a light dinner in the evenings.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Erickwiggins1-

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad to see we are meeting your expectations. We look forward to your next visit to Fort Worth.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great location for visiting Lockheed at a good price.

Clean modern hotel with pool and spa + limited fitness centre.

Great choice of healthy and full-up breakfasts lunches and salads prepared on the spot. Salads were great, healthy and tasty. Dinner options great and fairly priced.

My room was clean spacious and bed comfortable.

Highly recommended - Staff were very friendly.

Only negative was the noisy aircon in my room which ran off and on through the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear sunseeker68_19-

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff takes great pride in taking care of every guest. We look forward to your next trip to Fort Worth.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
Downtown Fort Worth
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth Downtown

Been to Courtyard Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!