US$75
US$69
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$214
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$135
US$132
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
US$103
US$90
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
Priceline
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$229
Hotels.com
US$261
US$221
  • Restaurant
All reviewstorchy's tacosjason's deliwater featuresgreat hotelparking garageindoor poolgreat poolfire pitrooms are cleandefinitely stay here againfront desk staffhot tubclose to downtowneasy accessa great staybusiness triptcu
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great trip and this Hilton made it easier. Great location with employees who were eager to help. The indoor pool was great for our kiddos and we had a great breakfast each morning ! Thank you Hilton !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lauren B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear lcarmona1978,

Thank you for your recent stay with us!
We are so happy to hear that you found the hotel accommodating to your needs, and enjoyed our amenities and team!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lauren

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Strong sewer smell in first room...changed rooms. Second morning, no hot water! Not a relaxing stay for two days of medical testing and doctor appointments. My husband has recently lost his eyesight from cancer complications. We didn’t need to deal with these problems at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lauren B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear kimcampbell44,

Thank you for being our guest. We are truly sorry about the inconvenience you experienced while with us. You are correct your stay should have been a delight and allowed you and your husband to rest while here.

We hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to be your host in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights for a business trip because it was recommended by the company we were meeting with as the closest hotel to their office.

The hotel itself and room were standard, I’d say, and all of the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Check-in was extremely fast, especially since I had already checked-in on the mobile app and selected my room. For breakfast, we had choices of continental or full breakfast and the lady working in the breakfast area was extremely nice and helpful too.

That being said, with the hotel being nice, updated, clean, etc, there are certain other standards that go along with that. One thing is, whether a Hilton Preferred Member or not, I would expect if there are certain inconveniences that I may have to deal with during my stay, that I would be informed at check-in and given the opportunity to stay at another hotel, with no cancellation penalty, depending on my level of acceptance of the inconvenience.

Not having a working coffee maker in the lobby for my late-night coffee or for my Keurig in my room to be operating well are inconvenient, yes, but items I can live with.

Not having any hot water at all in the shower or sink, however, are major issues. In the 2 nights I was there, apparently there was a broken pump that didn’t allow for proper circulation of hot water to all the rooms. It wasn’t until I asked about it (after hearing multiple other residents complain, that I was informed of the issue. This is something I would consider would require an emergency repair to be fixed ASAP. At minimum, current guests should be informed when the issue occurred and new guests should be informed at check-in. Some guests may be ok with no hot water, but most guests would probably have an issue with cold showers. When I checked out, there was still no hot water.

Granted, I didn’t say anything to the front desk until I checked out so they didn’t have an opportunity to “fix” it; although it was apparently supposed to have been fixed the day before. And, it turns out, because it was a major issue that affected all rooms, it wasn’t something that could have been resolved by just sending maintenance to my room earlier.

I would expect better from a major hotel chain, faster resolution for such a major issue, and better communication of the issue with their guests.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear MeanLady_12,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Please know that we worked very hard on resolving the hot water issue, it was a true inconvenience for all involved especially our guests and we are deeply sorry this affected your stay with us.

We hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

What a great staff! We stayed here for our son was having a procedure done at Cook Childrens hospital. The staff found out and we woke up there was a card under our door that everyone had signed. It really made our day that some one cared. Our two younger kids had so much fun playing in the indoor pool.. great family pool with stuff to do for everyone. We walked to Jason's deli for dinner. We are really looking forward to going back when my older son can join us. And not at cooks.( cooks is right down the street and there transportation van took us to the door)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lauren B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Fwmomof5,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am glad you could enjoy the hotel under the circumstances.
We look forward to hosting you all again, just for fun this time in the near future!

Thanks, Lauren

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very centrally located hotel. Very close to downtown and all Fort Worth important attractions. Easy access from highway i 35 W.
Nice, fresh and clean hotel. The room was a bit small but fresh, with new beddings and new towels.
The entire staff were very friendly and helpful, specially the front office. Our front office receptionist Farah was exceptional. She went out of her way to welcome us and had good knowledge of the area. When we settled on a place to eat dinner, she called and made sure they were open for our late dinner, and printed maps for us without being asked. She really is a great asset for the hotel, and hotels should be hiring more people like her, with friendly and positive attitude.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (4th) and it was very quiet.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lauren B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Ahmed M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and found our team exceptional in particular Farah. We will be sure to celebrate with her and also share your kind words with the team.