“Great staff and good for business”

Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle
Ranked #21 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
GreenLeadersBronze level
DC
“Great staff and good for business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Marriott Champions Circle has a great staff that provides a warm welcome. Breakfast in the dining room was good and accompanied by great service. Rooms were clean and in great working order. Great for the business traveler.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the course provide a great view.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Fort Worth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

We had to book a room last weekend due to a flooding disaster in our home, and I booked three nights at this hotel through Priceline. (I wish I'd have booked longer because they were fully booked after our three days and we've had to move hotels since the home disaster is going to take longer to repair than expected) Anyhow, this hotel was in every way as nice as one would expect a hotel of this caliber to be. The view from the floor to ceiling window was beautiful, and the room was nicely decorated and included luxurious bedding and comfortable beds.
What really made this trip turn out to be so positive was some of the staff that I encountered. It began with Nancy at the front desk when we checked in. She was very pleasant, helpful, and accommodating to our needs. Thank you, Nancy! Then we ended up utilizing the Concierge Lounge each evening, and Crystal, the lady in charge of the lounge, was incredible! She was just about as personable and friendly as one could hope for, but at the same time was very discreet and professional. My two teenagers just loved her, and she even knew what kind of candy to set out for my son on just the second day there! She truly made the concierge lounge a perfect place to be after a long day!
We did go in the lounge in the mornings for breakfast (which was very nice) and while I didn't get a chance to talk to the morning lady, she had that place running beautifully as well, and had a friendly smile on her face at all times. It was more rushed in the morning, so I didn't get to visit with her, but I am certain that she would have been very personable, too! :)
I hope the manager of this hotel knows what jewels that hotel has in these staff members!
The only drawbacks to this trip was that internet wasn't free and that my room seemed a bit too warm at night and didn't seem to cool down despite turning the thermostat down. I could have called the front desk about the temperature, but it was bearable. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience, and I hope to return one day soon for better reasons. Perhaps I'll try one of their getaway packages! If so, I hope to see the same friendly workers as before!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the ninth or tenth floors. Those are the concierge floors and the lounge with...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
springfield,ga usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

I was a guest for 3 weeks and the staff was wonderful the entire time. The hotel restraunt was very good as well. The rooms are cleaned daily and fully stocked and the golf course is very challenging. I would recommend staying there every chance you get

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Hobart, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

The room was very nice. The provided a business center where I could use their computer and connect to the Internet for free. However, if I had chose to work on my own computer in the room it would have cost me $9.95 per day. I went to the business center. I was stranded because our car broke down and my husband went with the tow truck to have it repaired. Their shuttle took me to my school reunion, so I really appreciated that! There was no microwave or fridge in the room and no continental breakfast. They had a big bowl of apples at the check in desk all the time, though, and a restaurant on site.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

We rarely stay at the same hotel more than once because we always feel we'll find a better hotel/resort on our next trip. Well, NO MORE!! This is our second stay in less than two months. The customer service surpasses all others, however, we do have a favorite and his name is Rafik. I've worked in customer service for many years and it's so refreshing to receive the same superior level of service that I strive to give. Rafik allowed us to check in early so we could get an earlier tee time, upgraded us to the concierge floor, AND fixed my husband's iPhone. This dude is the real deal. By the way, we brought our entire summer basketball team and their families on this visit so they can also experience a little slice of DFW heaven!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Downtown Fort Worth
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
#6 of 110 in Fort Worth
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,192 reviews

Been to Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle

Property: Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle
Address: 3300 Championship Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76177 (Formerly Doral Tesoro Hotel and Golf Club)
Region: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Green Hotel in Fort Worth
#5 Luxury Hotel in Fort Worth
#12 Romantic Hotel in Fort Worth
#23 Business Hotel in Fort Worth
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:4 star — Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle 4*
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a top choice among Dallas Fort Worth Hotels in Texas, offering a pristine location that overlooks an extraordinary 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course. Our hotel is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is an ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums, and performing arts centers. For your visit to Fort Worth or Downtown Dallas, make Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle your home away from home. Our Fort Worth Golf Club hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants, and the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. Our hotel offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space as well as expert event planners and catering. Stay at Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle