See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I called this motel about a week before I was traveling through the city. I was traveling with 3 dogs that are very well behaved. I always bring my own blankets to cover the furniture & bed to protect the furnishings. I was told that they would allow my three dogs paying $25 per dog that would be refunded once the room was inspected.
Upon my arrival, I was told there is a 2 dog limit and had to be under 30 pounds. Needless to say I could not leave my dogs out in my vehicle. I had driven over 10 hours to get to this city.
I had to start calling other motels in the area. Called both LaQuinta's...talked to staff there & never got a call back. I finally got hold of Quality Suites and they accommodated by needs.
This Motel 6 is totally untrustworthy. And when I was checking in...the other guests were very rowdy & loud

Room Tip: avoid this motel...
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wildvineas
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We (dog)needed a place while my RV is being repaired and was needing the room for a week and pet friendly.
Disgusting, dirty and smelled. Holes in the bathroom wall, holes in the bed spread. Cable TV was snowy. It was bad enough that I sent photos to the Motel 6 Corp office. Stay at Motel 6 for the pet friendly option. Don't waste you time and money here. Several other options close by. Be rebooking somewhere else tomorrow. ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This place is not worth slumming it for. If you are on a limited budget and really need the cheapest place to stay and don't care what it's like - I will tell you to sleep outside and avoid this place.

Front desk is extremely rude, man and woman who manned it while we visited.

While we were gone visiting friends one day we came back to find my boyfriends hydrocodone pills were stolen out of his bag which were in a sock.

Ridiculous.

We stay at SOOO many places and we may be used to nicer accommodations but this place was absolutely appalling. We checked out early and thankfully travelocity refunded our un-stayed nights.

Not worth writing anymore.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have visited this hotel many times and the customer service is wonderful. Pete is an amazing gentlemen who will make you stay worth while. Single rooms are small but what do you expect, it's a Microtel. That is the concept- economical clean room.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I am a KLLM student who has recently stayed at Microtel for some time and I am soooo glad the staff was helpful, concerned about students getting to and from school on time, assisted in any way possible to provide what was needed in the room, and just showed genuine interest in us as customers. I would stay again and again. The van driver was the best!!!

Room Tip: ask for the suite
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Dear Lenita,