US$75
US$69
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$225
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$103
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
US$135
US$132
US$296
US$250
  • Restaurant
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$337
US$226
  • Restaurant
All reviewsforest hillsfront deskfast food restaurantsgreat hotelroom was cleandallas areawalking distanceindoor poolstay there againwonderful stayeasy accesscleaning staffthe staff was greatthe breakfast areagreat customer serviceenjoyed my stayconvenient location
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions with no issues until this last stay. As soon as we opened the front door and turned on the light switch by the door, cockroaches scattered everywhere by the front entrance. They were coming out of the wall by the door. I immediately called the front desk. While the clerk was apologetic, she could not get me another room on another floor so I had to take one just across the hall. The late hour of our arrival and our long drive kept us from going to another hotel. I did not sleep comfortably all night imagining bugs getting into our luggage. Another difference I noticed was a strong smell of dog feces. While I appreciate that people like to travel with pets and like dog friendly hotels, the rooms are obviously not cleaned well enough to eliminate the odor caused by pets. I was so uncomfortable and disappointed. Our entire soccer team stays at this hotel on a regular basis. I wasn't even comfortable eating breakfast for fear of cockroaches haven gotten into the food. I will not ever stay here again. Waste of my rewards points.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nick P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As a repeat customer, I am certain we can agree that this situation is not something we see everyday here at this hotel. We take our jobs here very seriously and contract an outside company for our pest elimination, and preventative services. We know people and hospitality, not bugs, which is why we turn that over to the professionals. That being said we have this property serviced 1 time per month. In the event of an unforeseen situation, we immediately alert the control company and ask them to inspect the reported room, and treat it f needed. I can assure you that this was isolated event and definitely not he experience we expect for you to have. I sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory stay . Take care.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had a pleasant experience here. The rooms, linens and bathrooms were clean. The breakfast area was very nice and clean. Location was great. While traveling the refrigerator is nice to have for cooler items.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Abby M
Nick P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review the hotel. We appreciate you. I am glad to know you found the hotel clean, and comfortable, and were able to have a great guest experience. Thanks again, and I hope we see you again soon! Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth-Forest Hill!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Clean rooms at affordable rate. A breakfast was even served. The 24/7 coffee in the lobby is appreciated. The location right of the freeway made easy access going and coming. There were several eateries close by that was in walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nick P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I appreciate it! I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay here and felt it accommodating, and secure. We strive to ensure a quality stay for every guest We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Forest Hill!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The accommodations were very clean and we had no problems with any of the facilities. The staff were very courteous and available when needed. Overall, a very good experience at this location; and would use it again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nick P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Forest Hill, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. We truly appreciate you. I am pleased to know you had good experience here, and hope that we see you again in the future! Thank you for choosing La Quinta Forest Hill.