The location, room, and especially the breakfast, were all excellent. I was traveling to Forth Worth for a conference held at the Worthington Renaissance, but the Worthington was sold out so booked my room here. What a treat! It was less than 2 blocks to the conference hotel and we enjoyed several great restaurants in the area. The building was historical and charming, and the breakfast on all 3 days I stayed was phenomenal. Owners were so kind and helpful, but NOT at all overbearing. Highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Etta's Place is a 10 bedroom bed and breakfast inn located in downtown Fort Worth's infamous Sundance Square. Within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shops and night clubs, Etta's Place offers modern-day trailblazers a hospitable place to cool your heels and enjoy Cowtown's gathering place for entertainment. The namesake of the Sundance Kid's enigmatic Texas girlfriend, Etta's Place provides a hideout even the Wild Bunch would be proud of - in the heart of the action yet hidden away with views of Sundance Square for quick getaways. This residential-style inn captures the feel of a southern home and a prestigious private club catering to travelers preferring personal service, privacy, well-appointed accommodations and the best location in Fort Worth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Etta's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etta`s Place Hotel Fort Worth
- Etta's Place Fort Worth, Texas