US$75
US$69
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
US$135
US$132
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$214
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$102
ComfortInn
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
Priceline
US$261
US$221
  • Restaurant
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$231
US$206
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundryroom was cleanfull kitchenfront deskwould stay here againcookwareamenitiesstockyardshousekeepinginterstatedfw
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The majority of the staff members were helpful, but the person who checked me out was completely apathetic and didn't thank me for staying or offer any appreciation for tolerating the condition of the property. This hotel needs some attention to detail. My room was dusty and the carpet was worn out. They are in the middle of repairing some rooms from water damage and there is debris and Sheetrock dust in the hallway. No effort at all to clean it up between working times. The workout room has a lot of equipment, but the pantry is sparsely stocked. The ceiling is very thin and you can hear every footstep in the room above you, so take a room on the top floor. There is a lot of competition in the immediate area, so it would seem that more effort would be made to make the guests more comfortable.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Hi Jed10005,

Your thoughts are valuable. I appreciate that you have chosen to stay at the Candlewood Suites Dallas, Ft Worth/Fossil Creek, TX for your travel needs.

Thanks for recognizing the service you have received during your visit. Our staff will be happy to hear about this.

I understand that it is important to give attention to the upkeep of the rooms and I'm sorry that your expectation was not met in this regard. These comments will be kept on corporate file so that our property can be periodically evaluated as we continue to work on delivering our brand standards.

Despite this experience, I invite you to stay with Candlewood Suites again so that your accommodation will be fulfilling next time around.

Safe travels this 2017!

Kind Regards,

Anna B.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I got the news while I was in Kansas that my daughter was in labor with her first child. I drove to Ft Worth as quickly as possible and needed to find a hotel where I could stay for a couple nights.
I arrived at 6am at the Candlewood Suites. The front desk wasn't open yet so I started to make a reservation at a computer terminal in the lobby. In the middle of making my reservation I heard someone opening the front desk. I asked the gal if she could help me or if she wanted me to just finish up using the computer. She very graciously offered to help me.
While making my reservation for me, she was also very cognizant of other patrons coming and going and made sure to speak to all of them. She got me set up in a nice suite for 2 nights and didn't make me wait until noon to check in which was a HUGE relief as I had been awake for about 30 straight hours.
The room was nice, roomy, and had everything I needed for a very comfortable 2 night stay. The only issue at all was that I couldn't get the bedroom tv to work. In this instance it wasn't a big deal since all I wanted to do was sleep and then head back to the hospital to be with my daughter and granddaughter. The living room tv worked just fine. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. I was pleasantly surprised since the cost of the suite was very reasonable.
Since the Candlewood was near Joe's Pizza and Pasta and since they took great care of me, I will definitely be staying there again when I return to Ft Worth.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 12 September 2016

These guys are horrible people, they screwed up the first day, two couples had to stay in the same room with kids. We had to sleep on the floor.
The lady promised they will have it fixed the next day.

On Saturday, September 3, 2016,we were at a wedding party around 11pm when the hotel called and told us they made another mistake and oversold rooms so we will have to pack our bags and travel 10miles to another hotel.

It is one of the most horrible things that ever happened to us,the staffers were extremely rude especially the Manager - I will never ever recommend him for a job after he loses this job.

Very bad customer service and we are still dragging our refund with them for the two extra nights they charged.

Save yourself headache and book elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adebayo122
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear adebayo122,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. Please allow us to apologize for the issues you had with your reservations and the service you received fell below your expectations. We have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nope. Run. I booked based on the positive reviews on this site - which leads me to think they were paid or patronized. The area is sketchy, the rooms/hallways/cupboard are outdated and dirty. My A/C blew out nasty smoke filled air all night, so I had to turn it off and sleep in the heat. The parking lot backs up to what a cashier down the street referred to as "meth lab central." Entire hallway stunk of new and old smoke. I left at 630 am and moved across town.

I was told my points would be returned and they weren't. Single female travelers, beware.

Room Tip: Go 8 miles down the road to the West (White Settlement) location.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank ArmyNomad
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear ArmyNomad,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had with your room due to the air-conditioning system and the cleanliness of our hotel fell short of your expectations. We also apologize for the issues you had with parking and if the points are not yet in your account. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M

Reviewed 11 June 2016

This is an extended stay type of hotel close to 820 Freeway, but far enough away so it’s quiet. An Outback restaurant and an Ihop are next door. They offered a lot of amenities free with the room not normally given. They had several outdoor BBQ pits connected to propane tanks you could use. Several people were BBQ’ing every evening making it smell great. The rooms offered a two burner electric stove but frying foods in a small room makes them smelly so the BBQ pits were a good idea. The laundry room was free washers and dryers; they worked very well. The gym was small but it had mirrors on three walls to make it appear larger.

Room Tip: If you have pets they offer a walking area with pooper bags
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple