Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View
Ranked #66 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The room was ok at best. Air conditioning was cool but not cold enough versus 100 degree outside temp. There was no hair dryer in room or available at the front desk. There was a hair ball stuck to the bath room wall. Hair on the floor too. Not real clean. Over all was ok.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. It is good to know your overall visit was enjoyable, but we are sorry for the issues you had with your room. We have addressed your concerns with the staff, and we have taken corrective actions so this does not happen again. We hope you will give us a second chance to make a better impression the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Only stay here if you have nowhere else to go. Half my lamps were not working, there was a roach in the kitchen area, halls were smelly and noisy, no hot water in the shower... worst experience ever at a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Alicia, it is disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Did not honor message from Booking.com. Housekeeping did not come by daily. Had to call down for towels and to go get them. Found roaches in room on last day of our stay. Back door to facility was always open

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

We apologize for your disappointment with your stay at our hotel. Since we are an extended stay property, we provide housekeeping services to guests who stay eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. We also offer a complimentary linen exchange service at the front desk. We are sorry if we did not communicate this properly at check-in and will use your feedback in an effort to step up our efforts. Please consider giving us another opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for 8 months with my children. The management and staff were very friendly and excellent. They always attended to any needs or concerns we had. Since the new manager (Jody Gray) has taken over, the hotel has been turned upside down. I have never met a more unprofessional, racist, and harassing manager in my life. Certain guests here get special treatment while others do not. I got a notice for my account being negative even though I was not informed. I have had the police called on me twice and she also tried to have my dog removed and got upset with the staff because they did not lie to Animal Control for her. I have made several complaints but when the DM called me she did not want to speak with me about my concerns, she only wanted to speak about money. I ended the conversation immediately. I have spoken with human resources and am waiting for a response from them. I have already spoken with an attorney and a couple of news channels regarding the behavior that is going on at this establishment. The other employees here are great but they can only do what they are told to do by their Manager....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2017

When I arrived at the hotel and walked in to check in the guy was with another customer for about 10 min I was not pleased cause I had to wait. Then the guy was taking his time to still check me in...

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Leticia, thank you for being our guest and letting us know your overall visit was pleasant. With that said, we’re sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at the time of check-in. I have shared your feedback with my front desk team as we take your comments seriously. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make your next stay perfect in every respect.