Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$102
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$222
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$75
US$69
US$203
US$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$86
CandlewoodSuites
US$143
Stockyards Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$194
US$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$79
Agoda.com
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$208
US$177
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

All reviewsindoor poolpolice officerroom was cleanyogurtroad noiselight sleeperjacuzzi tubfront desk clerkfree breakfastawesome stafffort worth areahot breakfastconstructionstopoverratestiles
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights Tuesday- Thursday in June. Reserved and checked in through app. Room ready. Hot cookies available daily in afternoons with offering of milk. Great cookies!! Free breakfast to include fresh fruit (cantaloupe and pineapple), sausage and Or bacon, eggs, cereal, yogurt, juice, oatmeal, etc.
Indoor pool only. Easy onsite free parking.
Hotel in interstate side road. However our room was quiet. The air conditioner did not work as well as we would have preferred as the room was still warm with it in the lowest setting for both days.

Good budget rates were available so I would recommend. Will need a car to get around.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us in June. We hope to see you again in the future.

Terri R.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This is one of the most difficult hotels that I have written a review for. To put it quite simply, there isn't anything outstanding about the hotel, but there isn't anything horrendous about it either. Accommodations are there, but nothing unique or over-the-top nice. The room was clean but a bit dated. There were a couple of tiles loose in the bathroom. It wasn't overly noisy either.

I will say that the cable in my room didn't work. I didn't have enough time to really worry about it, and I forgot to even ask to get it fixed so I'm not sure how quickly the staff responds to things, but everyone was very friendly. It rained during my stay and the window leaked as well, so I had to put a towel in the windowsill to keep the floor from getting soaked.

All in all, for a cheaper hotel in the area, it wasn't a bad stay, but it wasn't a memorable one either. I would consider staying here again, but I wouldn't seek it out.

As far as it being difficult, I wanted to give it four stars because I didn't have major complaints, but for the sake of being honest, this just wasn't a four star hotel.

Also, just to keep in mind, as of mid-June, there is a lot of construction in the area and if you are using GPS other than google maps, it may be tricky to get to it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Fab B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you . Sincere responds are much appreciated. We love mentions of staff interactions and take those moments to celebrate. A note has been made to the appropriate department to address conditions mentioned. The feedback about GPS usage for our area is much appreciated. We have gotten great guest feedback about an application called Ways. Looking forward for another opportunity to possibly amaze return guest with something pleasant and wonderfully delightful. Again Thank you!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Just a stopover this trip. Front desk very accommodating. If you are a light sleeper just turn the AC fan to "on" which will gently mask the consistent road noise on either side of hotel. Breakfast was a bit better than average. Disappointed in common spaces being very small.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Terri R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback from your stay in May. Being the new General Manager at the facility, these reviews of the past are very helpful for me.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Plenty of parking. Pleasant staff. Some road noise. Good breakfast. Requested three rooms adjoining or adjacent and delivered as requested. Only sit down restaurant (Lubys) within walking distance closed at 8pm.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel from March. I am the new General Manager and these past reviews are very helpful for me.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I chose Fairfield to stay at while I visited my boyfriend for his birthday. My main thing is "Cleanliness" and Fairfield definitely lived up to my expectations the room was very spacious very clean as well. The staff were super duper friendly as well. It was a very comfortable stay and it will definitely be my go to hotel anytime I'm in the Fort Worth area. My only negative was one of the housekeeping ladies were very rude to me. She had knocked on my door a few times while I was in the restroom and I didn't get to the door in time so I went outside to ask her if when she was available she could service my room she had a very bad attitude with me and was on her cellphone the whole time while I tried speaking with her. I even tipped her afterwards just because I'm nice but I really didn't appreciate that. Other than that my stay was perfect. Thanks Fairfield!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback from your stay earlier this year. As the new General Manager, these past reviews are very helpful on areas I need to focus on with our team.

Happy Thanksgiving!