US$75
US$69
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$210
US$139
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
US$135
US$132
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$103
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
US$246
US$221
  • Restaurant
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$231
US$206
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmacaroni grillpancake housefront deskbotanical gardenscentral locationindoor pooltcu campustrain noisecomfortable bedshot tubking suitenice roomyogurtthe staff was greatenjoyed my stayzoolullaby
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Staff was friendly but a single person on the evening shift can't handle it all by themselves. Checked into my room around 6:30 p.m., found that the TV didn't work. Notified the desk and they said would call back. An hour later I called the desk again and they had not done anything yet, citing too busy. Finally came and checked the items I had already checked - I get it, you have to follow the steps. During all of this I found that the deadbolt on the room didn't function unless you had the man of steel grip and strength. It ending up being around 8:30 before I was moved into another room with working amenities. Staff made no offers to reduce the cost of the room because of the issues and my inconvenience and did nothing but say we're sorry you had an issue.

Both rooms were clean but in need of maintenance, there were several places where you could see the carpet seam had not been seamed together just laid down. Floors were uneven in the hallways, don't know if it was the pad or the actual flooring. "Free" wifi as advertised is modem/DSL speed, not a speed you can do actual work over. Pool area was clean, timer on whirlpool is broken into always on.

I did not experience the train noise, but you could hear all the other activity near or above your room. Breakfast was good and area was clean. It was okay but not for the $ of the reservation. I have had similar rooms/amenities in the same areas for quite a bit less.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the back facing the park and 4th floor if can get them to have less noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Nkfleming,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I apologize for the issues you had with your TV and lock and that it wasn't able to be corrected more promptly. I understand how frustrating it is when you want to relax and are unable to. Your comments will be shared with my team for improvements. I hope that we will have another chance to host you should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stayed here a while back and it was a great one night getaway. We spent the night here and went to the museum the next day. The hotel decor was very modern and the staff was great. We would certainly stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear B L,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and convenient and that your liked our modern décor. We hope to serve you again when your travels return you to the Fort Worth area!

Kind wishes,
Melody C.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I actually enjoyed my stay in this hotel and it was really close to everything in Fort Worth.
The only downside was its closeness to a train yard that gave me a very long lullaby of train whistles at 2am.
If you do stay here, try and get a room on the backside of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear HoldDaDoor,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our location. I do apologize if you were disturbed by noise from the nearby trains. If you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have stayed here several times and on two occasions we extended our stay because of the great staff, very nice room, and wonderful breakfasts. We are staying there again this year in July and will continue to book it each time we are in the area Added bonus is the restaurant across the parking lot.....Pancake House, not just for breakfast but serves great lunches besides breakfast foods.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear 525mash,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive! It's great that you found our location to be convenient for you and that you enjoy our wonderful breakfast. We look forward to seeing you when you return in July!

Best wishes,
Melody C.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I found this hotel to be super clean and nice, at a very good price. The bed was super comfortable, bathroom clean and new, carpet clean, no unusual smells. Breakfast was fresh and hot. I didn't try the hot tub, but the pool area was clean and new. The only issue with this hotel is that it's right next to a train line that runs at night. I slept just fine, but the trains are always there and very active. The air conditioner was loud enough to drown out most of the train activity. I didn't think that the trains were bad enough to deter from the value.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the trains may be better, but can't avoid the train sounds.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear DallasMomDadKids,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive. From the sounds of it, you really enjoyed your stay, especially our clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. I apologize if the nearby trains kept you from completely enjoying our hotel. We're glad that you were able to sleep through it. I hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have another chance to host you.