Comfort Suites(Fort Stockton)
ComfortSuites
US$209
US$180
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
US$168
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Deluxe Inn(Fort Stockton)
US$86
US$163
US$131
Agoda.com
All reviewsno frillsinexpensive roompulled upparking lotel pasoaccommodationscable
Reviewed 23 December 2016

The young lady at the front desk was so sweet. She had a big smile and was very polite. We had a teeny problem but she quickly fixed it. The housekeeping staff was smiling and also very polite. The rooms were fine for an over night stay. The beds were very comfortable. I wish they had some extra blankets. The bathroom wasn't very clean. The towels were small and worn out. The condition of the room was not a reflection of the housekeeping staff. The dirt was long ground in grime. I know that most motel 6's have a time limit for each room. Maybe a deep cleaning of the whole room could solve the problem.The fridge and microwave were fine. The TV didn't work. The channels were scrambled so they were unwatchable. I really wanted to be able to give this motel the highest score based on the excellent customer service. Sadly I cannot. I hope the management reads these review. You have a top notch staff.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I returned to this motel on our trip. We were in room 148 which was a lower level 2 queen room. It looks as though they have had some leaking problems as the bathroom has water damage spots, the shower feels like there is a problem underneath, and the shower regulator handle has issues. This room was not as clean as the other I had used the 8 days prior.

If you stop here, please ask for the upper level king beds and definitely ask for a different room then 148.

Front office was fast and friendly like before.

Would I stay here again? Yes

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Ft. Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Gayla,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My room looked like a college dorm room in style and level of decor. It was clean and OK, I suppose, but I did expect more for the money, even at Motel 6.
The bed had a noticeable sag spot on it.
What I did not find acceptable at this price was an extra fee for accessing WIFI. I have not used Motel 6 in years and now have strong incentive not to do so going forward.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2016

It was nothing fancy, but for a one night stopover traveling from Texas to California, it worked well. Bed was comfortable, and having refrigerator was nice. Check in was very efficient, and our stay was uneventful..

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Ellie T
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We are learning Motel 6s business model, 1 only one was cloth, thinnest towels possible, no Kleenex, definitely no refrigerator, keep everything as cheap as possible including charging for Internet which is really slow if you can get on.
This Motel 6, our room was non smoking but smelled like smoke. Also the bathtub still had a used bar of soap on the bottom of the tub and someone else's hair in the tub (we just check in).
Need to take this chain off our list.
On the positive side staff was super friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple