See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2015

The reviews posted leave you pretty disappointed when you stay at this establishment. The staff was friendly, I won't argue with that. But right when you walk in there's a musty smell. We stayed in a room with two queen beds and one of the bed sheets and pillow covers had makeup on them and the housekeeper forgot to take out the trash. I don't expect to stay here again next time we visit.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
innofedinburg, Manager at Edinburg Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

We apologize for your bad experience. We greatly appreciate your business and we will make sure to address these things with our staff and work to fix any issues.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

I cannot write a single bad word about this fine establishment. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the rooms are extremely clean and spacious. And yet, even though it is a hotel, you felt as if you were home with the incredible hospitality. If I ever return to the area I will definitely be back here.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GiaTruPyt
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I have been coming here for the past six or seven years. no matter how busy or not this hotel is always very clean and the owner Mike and his family are the perfect hosts. Each room has very large Curtis Mathes HDTV with more channels available than you have time to watch. Rooms all have free internet with most rooms having high speed Cat5e connections as well. The swimming pool is always very clean and also has a great bar b que available for guests to use at no additional charge. There are accessible rooms and accessible parking available for those guests who require them. There are several fast food as well as regular restaurants available within one half mile to as little as right across the street. Parking is directly outside the room and the cleaning staff are really great. A nice choice of cereals and muffins as well as fresh fruit in season and fruit granola bars are available in the morning. Each room also has a microwave and a small fridge as well as an iron and an ironing board. There are also a couple of rooms with Jacuzzi tubs if that is your thing. This hotel is also really great for both family and solo travelers. There is even a trailer and car parking space if necessary, which I have used on a few occasions myself. A fax service (minimum costs) as well as a computer in the office reception for guests to use at no additional costs. A new ice machine that is a great producer as well as machines for candy, chips and soda pop I cannot foresee any reason for me not continuing to come to this really great hotel in the heart of Edinburg. I have also traveled here in and during all seasons of the year.
robt65

Room Tip: All rooms are good, beds comfortable, great pillows and towels, with clean crisp sheets.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank r0bt65
Reviewed 18 February 2015

It's a great thing when your company sets up a motel that is this nice, I'm sure they expected it would be dumpy, But , the rooms are as nice as I have stayed in anywhere, the room has been renovated with very tasteful modern design including use of tiles , etc. big rooms , park at the door, nice refrig. This is not in the upscale area of edinburg ie older part of town but a safe area. Subway across the street for a quick snack.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank isawuonmontel
Reviewed 22 January 2015

Visited relatives around the Holidays and the Executive Inn was recommended to us as a clean and reasonable place to stay the night. True to their recommendations this was a great find the room was very spacious and clean as well. Our room was appointed with a small refrigerator and a microwave that came in handy to heat up leftovers. The FREE breakfast was absolutely delightful as was the waiter who took care of us!! We will be back soon and would not dream of staying anywhere else!! We visited the Tropicana to use our FREE drink vouchers and loved the live band. Unfortunately I left my Phone there one evening and the front desk rang my room the next morning to say that someone turned it in to the lost and found!! A very thoughtful,honest and considerate staff indeed. We truly enjoyed our stay and used all the amenities afforded to us!!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple