“Outstanding”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Duncanville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Returned tonight as a party of 9. Seated quickly, server (Marcus) was spot on and the meals were terrific. Standard appetizers for us are the alligator and fried calamari, meals varied from soup and salads to grilled seafood platters to their signature Mardis Gras plate. Among the deserts, the key lime pie was the stand out winner of the night.

I would like to see at least one chicken or even turkey entree offered that isn’t fried or on the bone, that would’ve been a big plus for us tonight.

High marks for Marcus who was just an all around excellent waiter.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed an evening enjoying my favorite food. Service was great and very attentive. Will go again. I love sea food

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

went there today and was seated , tossed the menus on the table and said waiter will be with you. ok waited 15 minutes and no one ever acknowledged we were there, waiter was talking with other quest and ignoring us, guess what color everyone was that was eating there and working there , yes we were the only caucasians there. i know when i am not welcome in a place. you could tell the employees did not like caucasians . called corporate headquarters and no one seemed to care. we have spent a lot of money with this company over the years but no more.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank robert m
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I generally like pappadeaux but unfortunately it took over 2 hours for us to get a seat. It was super loud as well which I know the restaurant can't control but we were basically having to yell in each others ear!! The food was great and our waiter was amazing! I suggest it if youre running low on time! Haha

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I generally like Pappadeaux for what it is. We had a great waiter who was very attentive to us at first. He got us everything we needed and we got a good way through our dinner without a hitch. Then they seated a 12 person business dinner right next to us and we were just screwed. The waiter did not have support with that table and us and the table next to us were the one that paid for it. This was straight up the managements fault not the waiters. Then things went from bad to worse when the server spilled my dish on the floor as he was serving it. I should have made it more of an issue at the time but I didn’t. The manager came by to check on us and I got my new plate about 15 minutes later. By this time the waiter was underwater supporting the other table. We finished our meal and our table was full of plates. We never saw the waiter again at or table for quite some time. After finishing our meal, it was 30 minutes later before we asked to see a manager. This manager wasn’t interested in our problems, and did nothing to improve the situation. Another 30 minutes go by and we finally get asked about dessert. I think we ended up being there for a good 2.5 hours. Really disappointed with this. We usually enjoy this restaurant from time to time but I don’t know that I will ever go back to this location.

Date of visit: February 2018