“Yummy gyros !”

Bibi's House of Kabob
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Service and food always a good experience. Gyros are my fave so I seldom venture from this on the menu. Greek salad is good, too.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The Gyro’s are my favorite... but they also have other dishes that are great. The hummus is delicious and well as the Tabouli... A great little restaurant in the Heart of Deer Park,Texas

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love tabuli so I really enjoy BiBi's for a change of pace. Friendly, top knotch operation. I usually eat lunch there but I like the dinner menu also.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I started with falafel which was delicious. It comes with a spicy sauce that adds just the right touch of flavor. I opted for the chelo (a spiced ground beef) and lamb combo kabob. It comes with saffron rice or Greek salad. I opted for both which is a $1.99 up charge. The rice was good and the salad was ok. Next time I would get extra grilled vegetables instead. The service was friendly but slow. Soft drinks and tea are available for drinks.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love the lamb kabob, cooked to a perfect medium rare. It is flavorful and tender. It tastes better with the saffron rice that comes with the plate. I also like the okra beef soup (was more like stew texture). That was hearty, flavorful, and plentiful.