1,356 results
All reviews executive club ice skating american girl direct access valet parking room was large very nice hotel front desk staff coffee maker business meeting fitness center oceanaire nordstrom doll tollway elevator robe
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I must say this is one of my favorites when in Dallas. I found the hotel exceptionally clean, friendly and accommodating. Expect to pay for the luxuries and here you get them. I will certainly be back every chance I get. The rooms seem exceptionally quiet considering where you are (by the freeway and attached to the mall) and the beds are the best I have slept on... perhaps ever!

Room Tip: Get a room on at least the 9th floor or higher
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I reserved this room for one night and ended up staying five! It felt like an oasis resort. The staff treated me and my guest as if we were royalty. The view was breathtaking. I have never slept so good. This is indeed pure Luxury!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Again I can only rave how good this hotel is. Everyone is so friendly. Rooms are really nice. Club lounge is great.
I mentioned that its our 26th wedding anniversary and they sent us chocolate strawberries and champagne. Its the little things that also impress me.
Highly recommend this great hotel The pool area is also very relaxing. I love that its in a shopping mall

Room Tip: Club floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
GMGregWhite, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Hello KodySydney,

Thank you so very much for your loyalty to The Westin Galleria Dallas, and thank for your kind review. We love sharing special experiences with our guests, and sincerely appreciate you letting us be a part of celebrating your 26 years of marriage.

We look forward to the next big event - 30th anniversary vow renewal?

Be inspired,
Greg White, General Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I did not know what to expect when I arrived at the Westin Galleria Dallas but I did know that it was attached to a famous mall, The Galleria Dallas. The hotel was outstanding. Clean, nice rooms and a robe in the room which I appreciate. No shower cap in room. They have a beautiful outdoor pool. I did not bring my swimsuit and I was so mad. I was there in September and it was warm and nothing would have been better than a relaxing swim in the gorgeous outdoor pool under the evening stars. I was on a business trip travelling alone so I was thrilled to be in the mall. Walked around, shopped and really just enjoyed the hotel and being in the Galleria.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2015

From the first moment of our arrival, we were greeted with enthusiasm, even though we arrived very late. Our room was excellent, very clean and comfortable. We had an Herbalife Training in the building and it was easily accessed and flowed nicely. No complaints, everything was better than expected.. Thank you..

Room Tip: We're Starwood Members and always get a great room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business